part-43(teja is lucky for kk)

Teja saw the e mail and started jumping and dancing in which she jumped on kk ..

Kk:Teja what happened...

Teja:karan today i m sooo happy... U know what u have done...

Kk:what...

Teja:karan just now I got the email in which they told that this time our company Is getting 20 awards n the told awards given are 35 and the 20 is for company and stuff but they r giving u the best business man award... I m sooo proud of u ..

Kk:tejaaa ...

By saying this he took her in arams and started turning ..

Kk:Teja u r soo lucky for me .. after u came in my life my life is becoming more successful...thank u for being there ..

Kk,by the way where is the award show..

Teja,:it's in Dubai...

Kk:, perfect...we will finish our honeymoon..

By listening honeymoon Tejas cheeks became red...

Kk:when we have to leave...

Teja: mr kundra not we u will go I will handle the company..

Kk:no way I m going alone... omi will handle it just say me when we have to go

Teja: day after tomorrow..

Kk: ok done ...

Kk then calls omi..

Kk: omi listen u might have got the news of the awards..

Omi : yes yes bhai I was about to call u .. congratulations..

Kk: congratulations to u too omi...ok now listen book my and tejas ticket of day after tomorrow and then don't book the return ticket..

Omi: ok bhai as u say...

Then they cut the call then

Teja: Karan we have to cone back work is very important...

Kk: work is important to u Teja... I had just thought to spend time with u ... but I think u don't wanttospendtimewithme...... then fine u stay here and I will go there...

Teja: Karan I didn't mean to say that..

Kk: what did u mean Teja... I m trying so many things to bring u out from family thoughts ... but no u love to suffer then suffer... n listen I m going alone no need to come...

Teja: Karan....

Before teja could say anything Karan left the room n went out..

Teja to herself: yar what happened.. I hurted him very badly he is being so nice to me ...but what m I doing hurting him again and again...

Teja waited for Karan and didn't eat anything...

Karan came late night 4 o clock...n saw teja sitting on the floor n she is sleeping...

Kk to himself: shittt....what I did ... I hurted her..shit... y Is she sleeping on the floor...

Kk went near teja picked her up in arms and made her sleep on bed..

Teja opened her eye as she saw kk

Teja: Karan....

Sorry I couldn't post from many days but here I m back..