part-136(bua troubles teja)

Kd: did he lose his mind or what
..

Km: teja relax don't think anything...just remember u have 2 babies u have to take care of them ... n about ur husband leave it on us we will look at him u just trust us

By saying this she hugged teja n teja started crying..

Teja: mo.....mm.....he..to..ld.. .ou..r..Marr....iage...is a..mis...take...mo....m...

Kd was so much angry he was going to call kk but there was another call from some of his friend n they needed km n kd ...it was some emergency...

Km: no u go I will stay with teja..

Teja: no mom u go I m fine ...don't worry mom...

Km: no I will not go...

Teja: mom trust Me I m fully fine...u both go ...

Kd: ok we both will go n came soon n my sister is there na she will take care of her do not worry...

Then kd n km went away n teja went n sat in balcony. ...thinking about what kk told...

At that time bua came up n throw a cloth on her face. ...

Bua: oye u stupid girl...wash my clothes...I like my clothes should be washed from hand n do it quickly because I m hungry too ...so increase the speed of ur .
.

Teja didn't say anything she got up went n started washing her clothes
.

Teja's started getting back pain n even she was very uneasy..

She some how completed washing clothes..as she went towards kitchen to make something for her...

She made the lunch n the bua had all Food she had everything n didn't leave anything fir teja to eat n then after lunch bua went towards her room...

Teja though of resting but bua called her from her room...

Bua: teja...aa stupid girl come here...

Teja went towards her...

Teja: ha bua...

Bua:press my legs soon n do it nicely...

Teja was so tired n hungry by then to she sat there n pressed her legs...

Bua: now go get Lost ...

Teja just got up n went towards her took n sat on the bed ...

Teja : ahh..

Teja saw her leg as again started bleeding n her back was also hurting.....

Teja: ahh maa..my leg...my back...sunnyyy....

Then again she went in the thoughts of kk who told all that...

N here kk

...