part-151(they r traveling)

They reached airport...

Kk: tejaaa where r we going..u r kidnapping Me...o my God I have my wife n kids waiting ...my old mom n dad r waiting for me...u can't kidnapped me...

Teja:I m kidnapping u after informing everyone...n even they r happy saying they will have peace for few days ..now if u open ur mouth...we will go back home..till we reach no talking nothing...

Kk: ok boss...

Then they took there personal jet....

Teja was scared to travel in pregnancy but she had already had talked with dr n she told she can travel but still she was ...

Kk without Teja saying anything understood n holds her hand n seat ...

Teja had slept on kk's shoulder...kk could not sleep for a sec n was just seeing her non stop  ..

Kk to himself:  thank u thank you thank u so much God.. being with her this way gives so much peace but I m still confused that how did she became like this ...did someone force her...or something...

Kk was thinking all this and slept hugging her ...
Then after sometime kk woke up n saw teja still sleeping n he was just admiring her ....

After sometime when she woke u she made her self seat nicely n then told
..

Teja : Mr kundra u order the dinner I will get fresh n come ...

With this she got up n went towards washroom n here kk ordered lot of food n asked...

Kk: do u all have ice cream...

Stuff : yes sir ...

Kk: do provide it at last ...

With this he gave order n sat there waiting for teja to come  ...

As teja came ...

Teja:  mr kundra go get fresh n come ...

Kk: ok boss..

With this he to got fresh till then there dinner to arrived n
....

As teja saw lot of food she got excited ...

Teja: wowwww soo much food...wowww

Kk: seat nicely n have no one is going to take Ur Food ..

Then they both started eating as they were Done kk told Stuff to bring that ...

Teja: what is that ...what did u order...ahh say na ...

Kk: wait baby it's coming just in few min...

Then the staff came with ice cream n teja got so happy then she kissed kk on cheeks  n started eating...

I liked the buttering ...n for the next part u can use again... next part is also ready....keep buttering Me🤭