part-14(km talks to kk)

Kk: teja...

Teja:...

Kk called her very slowly ...

Kk: tejaaa...

This time teja heard....

Teja: haa...

Kk came in front of her and Sat...

Teja:what happened Mr kundra..

Kk: y r u so awesome.... I m really sorry I should have done it ..give me what ever punishment u want to...

Teja: hmm punishment I already gave ...

Kk: I know it ... but really if u want u can give...

Teja :ok I will ask one thing anytime in life ... and u can't say no to it ...ok

Kk: ok done ...

Teja: promise..

Kk: hm promise...

Kk: ok now u rest for sometime... sleep n I will wake u up at dinner time ...

Teja: u r going...again...

Kk: no no I m not ... I m sitting on sofa to complete the work if u need anything say me ...

Teja slept again due to medicine... kk wanted to know everything about her now ...

Kk to himself: I don't know y I want to know but now I want to know each and every thing about her...

After sometime km came in room saw her sleeping and kk was working on laptop she came near him and sat ..

Km: Karan...

Kk: mom when did u come... u needed something u would have called me na mom ...

Km: baccha relax I came to see teja... and saw u here so came...

Kk: oo ok mom...

Km: r u free .. or still having any work...

Kk: no no mom say na...

Km: I want to talk to u ..

Kk: hm say mom..

Km: baccha for a woman her life is very difficult and very hard and then too a mom acts as normal that means she has suffered a lot due to which she has become emotionless...Karan for a girl or say marred girl her husband support is very important...

Kk: I understand mom... I will try to be far from her...

Km: shh .. don't talk like mad... I know u don't want to give this relationship a try... so can u both become friends and start the journey...

Kk: hm ..

Km: what hmm.. u atleast give a try to the relationship as a friendship...and my promise u will ..

Kk: yarrr mom .... ok I will

Km: ok wake her up now I will make dinning table ready...come soon down

Kk went near teja and touch her shoulder and shake it due to which teja got scared...

Teja got up because she thought some one was going to bit her ...

Teja: ahh no do not bit Me please...I m sorry...Please

Kk: shhh..teja it's me Karan no one can touch u relax ...

As teja got to know its kk she hugged him tightly and kk to did ... he was rubbing her back....

Teja got relaxed and moved back ...

Teja: hmm..sorry...

Kk: it's ok ... r u fine...

Teja: hm yeah....

Kk: ok Come let's have dinner...

Then they both went down and started eating dinner when kk was only looking at teja and think that what's going on...

They had there dinner and went to there room n slept... kk on sofa and teja on bed ...

Next morning....