part-44(kk left alone?)

Teja: Karan...

Kk: teja sleep I don't want to talk anything right now ...

He told n went n slept to his place...

Next morning both got up n kk didn't talk to her and teja kept trying...

At night they both came back n had food n slept...but...

At midnight kk got up packed his back wrote a note kept it side of teja kissed her forehead and left ...yes je went alone

As kk sat in his private plane...

Kk to himself: I think teja will never love me .. I tried my level best but always fail...should I leave her freely...should I divorce...no no I can't leave with out her...but I can't get selfish...I don't know what to do...God Please help me..

And here in home..

Teja got up around 6 o clock ..n saw that kk was not on bed then she checked washroom he was not there ...

Teja to herself: yarr where he is... did I hurt him so much that he is not even seeing My face.. m I a problem in his life.... should I leave him..I can't lose him because I love him...shit I love him...

She then saw a note ...she ran and took the note...

Note :
I m sorry to force u that day to come with me .... I had forgotten that I don't have any rights on u ... I m going Dubai didn't wake u up Because u very looking very tired .... n take care of urself...don't stress..if need anything omi is there itself...

_Karan...

Teja fell on the ground n started crying

Teja: no u can't go leaving me...y everyone leaves me..
M I so bad.. I should not have come to his life...should I go away... yeah it's correct let me go away..

With this she packed her bag n wrote a letter n kept and left...km kd were sleeping so they didn't know...

In morning when they got up they thought kk n teja both went to Dubai so they didn't get to know anything about teja...

Here kk landed n was getting worried his heart was beating very fast...

Kk called omi...

In India it was 11..

Kk: hi omi..

Omi: hi bhai...

Kk: omi did teja come...

Omi: no bhai not yet she might be coming..

Kk: ok omi ...

Then kk called km..

Km: hi my baccha reached...

Kk: yes Mom..

Km: and when did u both go at least u both would have waked me up...

Kk: we both...?

Km:ha u N teja...

Kk: oo haa mom...actually we didn't wanted to disturb u both ... mom I will talk to u later...

Kk to himself:....