Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest

Opening time: https://youtu.be/mVASjgrIhiQ

Location:Emerald Forest
Time of Day:Noon

(Y/N) Pov:

For the past 10 minutes, I've been trying to find Ruby and Yang. I've made no progress. I've killed some grimm though. So that's something. I then heard a Ursa roar.

(Y/N):The hell was that? I should go check it out.

I then moved as fast as I could but was then stopped by a couple of Boarbatsuk. I was able to catch my self with my weapon's sickle mode.

(Y/N):Alright, I see you guys are busy being Grimm and all. But do you know where some friends of mine are? One has got long yellow hair and the other is wearing a red hood. So if you all point me to their direction. I would much appreciate it.

The two Boarbatsuk then rolled into balls and charged at me. I managed to use my semblance to quickly move behind them as they then hit a tree.

(Y/N):So it seems like we're going to have to fight. Fine by me.

I then activated Final Navy's gun mode on my right gauntlet and began firing at them. I then used the left gauntlet's whip mode with lightning dust ammo and lashed at the enemy. One of the grimm was down.

(Y/N):So you're buddy just died. Now, we can just stop now and I'll let you live. Or I can kill you and get this over with. Oops.

I then "Accidentally" shot the final grimm and it died.

(Y/N):Sorry about that. Sometimes I can't help myself. Welp, you have a good one now with being dead. I got friends to find.

I then made my way to where that Ursa roar was. I get into a tree to see. Finally I see Yang and Blake talking. Seems like their teammates and killed the Ursa.

(Y/N):Hey guys.

I then jumped from the tree to talk to them.

Yang:Hey (Y/N). How's your initiation going?

(Y/N):Not bad, haven't found a teammate yet. But I did get kill some grimm. So that's something. You guys going to that temple to get the relic?

Yang:Yeah, you coming with. Me and Blake would be happy to have you accompany us while we get our relic. Maybe you'll find a teammate.

(Y/N):I have to go find Ruby first and see how she's doing. I'll be there right after. As long as I don't get caught up in any grimm. Good luck, you two.

Yang:See you when you get there.

Me and Yang fist bumped and I was on my way to go find Ruby.

Ruby Pov:

Location:Emerald Forest
Time of Day:Noon

I used my petal burst to find all the grimm. I saw they were surrounding Weiss. I had to act now. I then charged at one of the Beowolves.

Ruby:Gotcha

Weiss and my attacks then hits the Beowulf by accident.

Ruby:Hey, Watch it!

Weiss:I've could've gotten you killed!

Ruby:Got try harder than that to kill me.

Me and Weiss then prepared to fight the others. However Weiss then grabbed my hand.

Weiss:We have to go!

We then ran out of the engulfed area of the forest. After we got to a safe distance. I finally opened my mouth.

Ruby:What was that?! That should've been easy to win!

Weiss:If you even tried to exercise the simplest amount of caution, I wouldn't have nearly burned this entire forest down.

Ruby:What is that supposed to mean?!

Weiss:*sigh* I'm surprised that for someone who talks a lot. Would communicate so little during an encounter!

Ruby:I'm sorry that I can hold my own during a fight!

Weiss:Well then, Congratulations for being the strongest child to have sneaked into Beacon.

Weiss then walked away from me. In a fit of rage, I unleashed Crescent Rose's Scythe mode and cut a tree in half.

Y/N pov:

Location:Emerald Forest
Time of Day:Still noon

From what I saw, it seems like I'm going to be alone without a partner for a little while. Yang and Blake are at the temple waiting for me. Ruby and Weiss are partners but don't entirely act like partners but I'm sure they'll have each other's backs in time. Jaune is with that Pyrrha girl and those two that I saw in the morning are teamed up. Nora and Lie Ren, I think is what I heard their name was. Anyways, I better get to the Temple. Blake and Yang are waiting on me. Hopefully, I can find a partner.

Credits time