Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Noon

Ruby pov:

Me, Weiss, Blake, and Yang all were sitting in the Cafeteria. Blake was reading. Yang and Nora was throwing food at each other. Weiss was doing her own thing. (Y/N) wasn't here since he had to go on another mission with VMAV. Surprised that he did after everything that happened in the Dreamscape. Yang then looked over at Blake.

Yang:Whatcha doing?

Blake:Nothing. Just looking over notes from last semester.

Yang:Sounds lame.

Yang and Nora kept throwing Food around at each other. It actually looked fun. I then decided to bring out what I've been working on lately. It was a binder labeled "Best Day Ever Activities". It had something about the Vytal Festival but whatever.

Ruby:Sisters, Friends, Weiss.

Weiss:Hey!

Ruby:Four Score and Seven Seconds ago, I had a dream.

Yang:This ought to be good.

Ruby:A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss:Did you steal my binder?

Ruby:I am not a Crook.

Blake:What are you talking about?

Ruby:I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang:I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Nora:Boooooooo!

Ruby:Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Yang:Without (Y/N), I figured you would also want to do stuff with him.

Ruby:He's getting back from a Mission In Vacuo. So, he'll be here soon.

Blake:Surprised he went on a mission after what happened at the Dreamscapes.

Yang:Well, he just can't just skip out on missions. When the Headmasters at the four main academies put them on missions. They do it. Scared to think they're turning him into a Soldier for personal gains.

Weiss:Anyways, I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Blake:I Don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss:Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team! I for one think that...

Before Weiss could finish her sentence. A pie landed on her face. Everyone at the table and Team JNPR went silent.

Other pov:

Sun Wukong and his friend, Neptune Vasilias were about to go see Team RWBY. On the way, Sun was telling Neptune what happened that night at the docks.

Neptune:Man, that's harsh.

Sun:I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.

Neptune:Nice!

Sun:Right? And the best part is, she's a Faunus. But that's a secret, okay?

Neptune:Got it.

Sun: And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret.

Neptune: Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. I got it!

Sun:You better. I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys.

Neptune:None Taken.

The two opened to see Team JNPR and Team RWBY about to have a food fight.

Ruby pov:

Team JNPR put up a defensive castle using chairs and tables.

Nora:I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

I knew I had to lead my team to swift and utter victory.

Ruby:Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

Team RWBY:Yeah!

Nora then shot Watermelons at us.

Nora:Off with their heads!

Ruby:Yang! Turkey!

Yang picked up two turkeys to use as gauntlets while Weiss used a swordfish as a sword and Blake used Sausage links to use as rope. After several minutes of us fighting each other using food and destroying property. I saw Professor Glynda and (Y/N) walk in.

Ruby:(Y/N)! You missed it! We had this big Food Fight!

(Y/N):Awww, I missed it. Can you guys just like throw tomatoes at me so I feel included.

I then picked up tomato and threw it hitting (Y/N) in the chest.

(Y/N):Thank you. Also, why is there a pillar destroyed and huge ass hole in the ceiling?

Glynda then used her semblance to rearrange the cafeteria to look like how it used to.

Glynda:Children, please. Do not play with your food!

Ozpin then walked into the cafeteria.

Ozpin:Let it go.

Glynda:*sigh* They're supposed to be defenders of the world.

Ozpin:And they will be, but right now they're still children. So why not let them play the part? Besides, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

Ruby:I missed you so much, (Y/N)! You got to tell us what Vacuo is like!

(Y/N):Alright, I'll tell you.

Credits time