Chapter 129: Oprah

Warnings Explicit Language Mentions of AbuseTriggers

Warnings

Explicit Language
Mentions of Abuse
Triggers

October

"Alright zip it up," Tamara says to the assistant.

"It won't zip." She grits her teeth, trying to get it up.

"We took the right measurements," Donatella says holding up her paper.

"Oh, I know you did." Tamara chuckles nervously and then walks towards me. " Iman suck in," Tamara spoke with hushed anger in her tone.

"I am," I whispered.

"I'm sorry she went off my diet and did her own thing." Tamara laughed hesitantly. She walked around pushing the assistant out of the way to try and force the zipper up. "Push her stomach in." She hissed at the assistant.

The assistant came around while I sucked in. She pushed my stomach as in as she possibly could, but the zipper wouldn't go up. Donatella called for her assistants to come follow her and they left the room.

"What fuck Iman!?" She aggressively turned me around to face her.

"Here I've got a solution!" Donatella came back in with her assistant holding a corset. "Don't worry I have my days when I gain a few. I always put this on."

The assistants came around to help me pull down the dress a bit. Tamara snatched the corset out of the assistant's hand and flung it around me.

"I want it as tight as it can go." She demanded.

"Put it on the last hook." Donatella walks towards me.

"Squeeze in Iman!" Tamara growled.

I breathed in holding my breath as the corset went around my waist. The assistant put it in the 3 hooks. The tightest it could go. I couldn't breathe. The dress was put back on me and it finally zipped up.

"Perfect!" Tamara smiled.

They all walked around to look at me from the front view. I was struggling to breathe but at least the dress fit. It was a Donatella Versace customarily made white dress that hadn't been seen by anyone. The dress wasn't even going to be on the market. It was loose-fitted at the top and tight at the bottom. Made with real cotton and fur. I had no stomach. I was the definition of an hourglass figure. The viewers will go crazy over this dress. Not only will my interview go down in history like Michael Jackson's. But my choice of outfit will as well.

"Look how gorgeous she looks. Very curvy body." Donatella praised. "You can't even tell she's wearing it."

"Well considering the weight she put on. We're lucky you had this."

"When's Oprah coming?"

"In an hour." Tamara looks at her watch.

"I'm going to fix my hair," I mumble and turn to head up the stairs.