Prologue

Disclaimers
Copyright © thasalat 💖💖️2022
All right reserved.

Names of characters, places, events are purely fictional and any resemblance to real life events or to another author's work is coincidental, it's my work and it's not published anywhere else.

Asalam alaykum

Hello!
How are you all doing?.

Thanks for choosing to read this book.
Actually this is my first book,
Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes while you read, corrections are highly welcome from you.
All images are from Google.
I hope you all, will enjoy reading this book ?

So here's the prologue.🙂🙂

"You are late for dinner". A familiar masculine voice roars through the empty hallway as the lights went on, while I stepped on the seventh staircase leading upstairs.
I turned around and my gaze fell on another pair of angry hazel eyes below me.
It was my father, he was just six staircases away from me.
I gulped in fear and lowered my gaze, he was very angry and would surely start scolding me in the next ten seconds.
"Where are you coming from?". He asks as he steps on the first stairs case leading upstairs.

"Young lady I'm talking to you?!". He yells.
I turned and saw all my siblings sitting at the dining room, I'm sure everyone must have been waiting for me.
Ya Allah!(Oh! God) Please help me.
"ALHAJI AHMAD KASHIM". I heard grandmother's cracky voice roared.
I turned back and saw her standing with my stepmom behind her.
"Why are you barking so late at night?". She asks.
"Why don't you ask your beloved grand daughter here, why she is home way past Maghreb(After sunset)Time?".
"Here I thought it was a big deal, not knowing that it was an everyday event you were treating like a breaking news, that was
just announced on TVC news, quit making a
mountain out of a molehill". She says in her old shaky voice.
"You may think I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but no mother,
Afra here is the one proving to this family how sen...se..less......". He suddenly stops yelling and looks around to see the entire family present.
He sighs and continues.
"So tell us madame bride's maid, how many wedding did you attend today?". He asks and my eye widens.

Oh no!!!!!.
He might have seen my post on Facebook and Instagram.

✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨
There you go with the prologue,
Please vote and don't forget to leave some positive comments 💬  down below👇., that would really help a beginner like me✨
Thank you! 💖💖💖💖.