CHAPTER 25

✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨
AFRA'S pov continues.

Di-di's phone begins to ring as I pulled the car over outside Tas-alla's restaurant.
"I'll just take this and join you later".
"Okay".

I was walking into the restaurant when a waitress approached me.
"Welcome to Blãnchë western cusine, may I take your order?".

"No, I'm here for your boss, Miss Tas-alla Ahmad".
"Hey si-si, welcome to the now trending restaurant in Kano, may I chef Tas-alla take your orders".
She said dramatically as I approached her.
"Don't worry, she's here for me". She told the waitress.
"Okay ma".

"So sis, I'm surprised, what brings you here". She asked as we walked into the restaurant's kitchen.
"I'd thought I come and check on you... Besides you also drove all the way to my workplace without informing me, didn't you?".
"I know, and I'm so sorry for that.... Anyways what can I get you, burger🍔, burrito aka sharwama🌯, ice cream 🍧🍧, cookies 🍪?".
"No, I have no appetite".
"Why? Habba no one walks into this restaurant without tasting or buying a thing here before walking out".
"Exactly, that's why I'll have ice cream🍧🍧". Di-di said as she walks in.
"Miss Di-di, good afternoon".
"Afternoon my dear". Di-di replied as she joins us.
"Ma'am?". The same waitress called Tas-alla as she walks into the kitchen.
"Yes, what's the matter?".
"We have a new order, what I mean is, we have lots of order but there's not enough seats for every customer". She said.
"Oh... Umm... Setup some chairs and tables outside". Tas-alla suggested.
"Okay ma, I'll be leaving now". The waitress said and leaves.
"Hmm, seems like you business is really moving". Di-di asked.
"Yes, Miss Di-di, so what can I offer you?".
"Ice cream will be good, besides it's getting hotter🥵🥵🥵 now that we're entering harmattan". Di-di said.
"The bill is on your sister oh, anyways she just got promoted today".
"Really, Alhamdulilah, congratulations si-si".
"For the last time Tas-alla, stop calling me si-si".
"I'll be back with your ice cream, sister Afra are you sure you don't want anything?".
"Yes, I'm good".

✨✨
Congratulations Big sis". Tas-alla said happily as she comes back with a cup of ice cream.
"It's so good you came to visit, but I'm mad at you because you came at the wrong time.... There was this tall handsome Fulani guy who was here not quite long, and you missed him, everything about him was perfect, down from his appearance to his behavior HAAAA!!!!!". She added as she placed the ice cream in front of Di-di.

"Really?!! Do you know him?"

"Really?!! Do you know him?". Di-di asked and shoves a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.
"No, and I think this was his first time eating here, in my restaurant". Tas-alla replied.
"Did you take any pictures?". Di-di asked and Tas-alla wails.
"Stupid me.... I didn't, I was so lost in admiring him that... Arghh!!". She said and bangs her hand in the table.
"Tas-alla?!!! You have a boyfriend fah". I reminded her.
"I know, but you should have seen that guy earlier, he was everything, his eyes, his politeness and calmness, and his soft voice.... Remain small let me ask him if he was from Nigeria". She added and Di-di giggles.
"He and Mr. Abbas Imran, who's more handsome?".
"You know already? ".
"Why not, so who's more good looking between the both of them........ And let's not forget Mr Mashood too".
"Okay, first let move Abbas aside, he was ugly 🥴🥴🧟🧟 as a kid, I wonder what he looks like right now, and Mr. Mashood is a really good looking man, but the problem is when I saw him, he was not smiling, so I can't really compare both of them". She said and I rolled my eyes.
"You're right, Mr Mashood is always wearing that frown look on his face". Di-di agreed.
"Hey guys". Rusöol greeted as she walks in.
"Sister Rusöol?!! What are you doing here?". I asked.

"I know I should be at work now". She said as she joins us.
"But nope...... I need to take a rest, besides no one can stop me now, since dad's in Morocco". She said as she placed her bag on the table.
"So what's popping, sister Afra, and I heard you got promoted.... Congratulations, I'm so happy for you".
"Thank you..... If you don't mind, how did you know I was promoted?". I asked and Tas-alla begins to laugh.
"I texted her".
"Tas-alla.... Big mouth". I scolded her and she laughs.
"Hmmm this ice cream is so good.......oh..🥶🥶🥶.....oh.....🥶🥶🥶oh lord".
"What is it Di-di". I asked worriedly.
"BRAIN FREEZE".
"Well that's the payment for free ice cream". I said and she manages to frown at my words
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨
It's been long since I typed, because my laptop has been damaged for about three months.
I'm currently suffering from laziness in typing now😂😂, but I'll try to update my book.

Please try and vote, that will really motivate me to write More chapters 💖💖💖💖🥰🥰