CHAPTER 5

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
We've finally gotten to chapter 5.
✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨
AFRA'S pov continues.

🎙️"Guests! What guests are you talking about?". Rusöol asks and sends the voice message.
🎙️"Hmmm let me think.................
....................................
Maybe I'm not authorized to give information about what's going on INSIDE the mansion to people who are OUTSIDE the mansion
🎙️"Have you gone nuts?" . Rusöol yells and sends it.
"Rusöol, give me back my phone". I instructed.
"Here you go".
🎙️"Tas-alla, answer me right now, what guests are you talking about?......... Maybe it's best I call you". I suggested, send the message and called her.

📱"Hello?".
📱"Hello Big sis!"
📱"So, tell me, what guests are you talking about?". I asked
"And how many are they in number?". I added.
📱"Mun samu baki uku (we've got three guests).
📱"Baki uku a gidan huh! (Three guests at home huh!).
"Can you describe them? ". Rusöol insists.
📱" Sure, how about I say................ummmm
two male and a female". She says and Rusöol groans.
📱" Can't you be more specific?". Rusöol yells over the phone.
" Nope". She yells back.
"Hey! kankare a hanya(Hey! Eyes on the road)". I scold her and Tas-alla giggles

📱"Tas-alla I need you to be serious, so are we related to those guests? ".
📱"Ummmmm".
📱"Tas-alla!". I scold her.
📱"Tas-alla 'Amamana saeatan hataa maweid aleisha' ,
linadhhab linasnae baed altaeam fi
almatbakh (We've got two hours till dinner, let's go make some food In the kitchen)". A voice behind the phone insisted in Arabic language.
"Sure....... hello, Sister Afra I need to end the call now, I need to go make dinner... Byyeeeeeee". She says and ends the call.
"I'm surely going to murder that girl when I get home". Rusöol mutters under her breathe as she squints her eyes.

"And I'm going to have you arrested". I said and she widens her eyes.
"Butttt....".
"Concentrate on the road and keep your eyes wide open". I cut her off.

      THE KASHIM MANSION.

The Gate.

Back view