CHAPTER 21

✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨
THIRD PERSON'S pov.
Tas-alla was busy on her phone that she didn't notice when rusöol walked into the kitchen, she quietly walks up to her and stands behind her, trying to view what she was doing on her phone.

Tas-alla finally turns back and... Screeched.
"Ya Allah ". She shouted as she falls on the floor.
Rusöol laughs so hard holding her stomach.
"Sister rusöol!! 😡😡". She complained still on the floor.
"What was that for, you scared the living hell out of me".
"And I'm sure the only thing remaining there in you, is jan'na(heaven), take that as a pay back for the black face mask thingy". Rusöol said and laughs.

"I heard someone scream what happened.... ". Stepmom asked as she walks in.
She turns and sees Tas-alla on the floor.
"And why is this one sitting on the kitchen floor?". She asked and Tas-alla stands up.
"👃...... 👃..👃..... What's on fire". Stepmom asked as she continues sniffing.
"Oh no my fish rolls". Tas-alla exclaimed as she quickly puts on the oven gloves and brought out the already burnt fish rolls from the oven.
Everyone begins to cough.

"Why didn't you time the oven?".
Stepmom asked.
"I'm sorry, I forgot".
"Look at how they are all burnt".
"And she made so many fish rolls again". Rusöol added.
"I didn't mean to burn it all.... Besides someone distracted me mom, sister rusöol did".
"I didn't, your phone did". Rusöol said as she takes the phone from Tas-alla's hand.

"Wait a minute, this is not your phone, it's sister afra's phone".
Rusöol confirmed.
"Tas-alla, what were you doing with afra's phone?". Stepmom asked.
"I... I was umm". She takes the phone back from rusöol and says
"Oh!! 😱😱 This isn't my phone?
I had no idea". She lied scratching her head.
"You had no idea?😕😕😕 Ah!! She uses an apple product and you use Samsung, her phone📱 is White in color while yours📱 is black in color, so tell me now that you had no idea".
"Actually her phone📱is oatmeal and mine📱is lamb black, not actual white and black". Tas-alla said sounding sarcastic.
"Well-done, we totally get it that you're familiar with colors". Stepmom said.

"Tas-alla have you...? What's that smell?". Afra asked as she comes into the kitchen through the other door leading to the garden.
"Stepmom?!! ". She called out to her.
"Sister Afra, Tas-alla burnt her fish rolls because she was super engrossed in your phone".
"You burnt it all... She was actually helping me out with my phone...".
"See!!". Tas-alla interrupts.
"Okay, I'll be upstairs in grandma's room".
"Okay Mummy byeeee".
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Tas-alla comes to the garden in her ducky Pyjamas holding a tray of 🔥🔥🖤🖤 burnt fish rolls.
She sit down next to Afra on the wicker swing next to the fountain.

📱"I don't know?". They both heard rusöol voice as she also comes to the garden.

📱"If I begin to make suggestions now, you'll start saying that I have started".
She said and Tas-alla gave her these looks😒😒😒

📱"Look Salem, just do what you want, if you want Benz, go for it, if you want Ferrari maybe 504, then go for it too".

📱"Salem the wedding is next year inshallah....we still have lots of time to plan for the future". She added and Tas-alla snorts loudly.

📱"Thor, that's settled, come and pick me up from Tas-alla's restaurant tomorrow....... Okay Sai Gobe".
She ends the call and walks up to them.

"And is this what we're having now that father is away... Burnt fish rolls?". She asked as she sits down directly opposite them.
"They're food stuffs in the kitchen as well as the refrigerator to microwave and you can make orders for 🍕 pizza, shawarma 🌯 or burger🍔 too... your choice my QUEEN". Tas-alla said and she rolls her eyes.
"So what are you doing?... Both you and sister Afra seem busy". She asked as she picks a fish rolls from the tray.
"Nana ya biznez (none of your business)".

Rusöol looks at the fish rolls, Afra and Tas-alla then the laptop they were operating.
"Ok-ay sister Afra I hope this girl is not teaching you Yahoo?".
"Kei do I look like someone who does yahoo? ".
"Habba no, but with the way you're stretching your ostrich neck, you really look like a person that does yahoo pro max". She added and sniffs the fish roll.

"Have you found anything yet". Afra asked Tas-alla and she nods no.
Tas-alla gets distracted by Rusöol who was still sniffing the fish rolls.

"🖤🖤🔥 Eat it if you want or throw it away".
"This isn't my problem, but you guys are, what's up? What are you doing?... I'm bored". She pouts.
"Of course you'll be bored Rusöol have you forgotten father is away which means less paperwork for you". Afra said and Tas-alla agrees with her.

"Mmmm this fish roll doesn't taste bad at all".
"I told you I was a great chef, even my burnt foods taste great".

"The suspense is killing me already". Rusöol complained.
"Ok-ay we will tell you...... Sister Afra is searching for the name Mrs. Da'ud Wakil".
"Why, I hope everything is alright?".
"Hmmm a little bit, I need to set things right". Afra replied.
"Set things right ......how? ".

Afra sighs and hands over the laptop to Tas-alla before turning to face rusöol.
"I messed up at work and the only person who can help me out is Mrs. Da'ud Wakil...... Come to think of it, you and father have worked with alot of companies right?". Afra asked and she nods.
"Do you know any Mrs. Da'ud Wakil".
"I... Don't.... think.. I know anyone called Mrs. Da'ud Wakil".
"Here Big sis, out of all the Da'ud Wakil and Wakil Da'ud I've seen online this three makes sense".
Tas-alla said showing her the laptop's screen.
"This one is Wakil Da'ud, she own a confectionery store, and her profile pic is a baby, the second one which is Dauood Abdul Wokil has nothing to show... And finally the last one is Hafsah Da'ud Wakil, she's just talking about her wealth here".
"I know of .......Wakil fashion enterprise". Rusöol confirmed.
"Really?!!".
"Uh-huh".
"OK...... I've google it and it says that they're one of the best running fashion industry in west Africa". Tas-alla added.

While talking, an incoming call came in.
Brother Musta'fa.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨