CHAPTER 33

✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨

Third person POV

While Na'im was on a phone call with his
P.A, he heard a knock on the door.

"Yes, who's there?".
"It's me Good morning sir".
"You who?... Don't you have a name?".
"I'm sorry sir, it's one of the kitchen staff".
"Come in..... What's that you're holding?". Na'im asked after she came in holding a breakfast tray.

"Sir, it's your breakfast"
"I don't want it, take it back".
"Sir... Ma'am.. ". He ordered.

"Are you deaf!!!?
I said take it back!!!".
"Okay sir".
She replies leaving the room and he continues talking to his
P.A

📱"Ya bilkis is aware, but the gateman isn't, so tell him there's no need to stay in the mansion anymore, since I'll be going to Abuja soon, and probably come back to Kano next year".

📱"So did you send the gifts to her?".

📱"What was her reply?".
"Okay... Wait"
"What information?.....".

📱"What investigation?".

📱"So you're still investigating on that matter?".

📱"Yeah! I'd forgotten about that".

📱"No! don't stop, how about you come over to Noor-umeeta today... I'll be hanging up".

✨✨✨✨

Alhaji Ahmad kashim concludes the prayer and they all left the prayer room, asma'u goes to downstairs together with some of the kitchen staffs.

"Cousin afra, it's mum, she's on the phone". Aya said handing the phone to her.

📱"Asalam alaykum Auntie Heebah".

📱"Habba auntie, no, I'm not upset about you not checking on me frequently".

📱"I'm fine Alhamdulilah"

📱" They're all doing well".

📱"Yes, he is back from Egypt".

📱"Yeah... Umm work is doing
  fine, everything is...good".

📱"Thank you Auntie".

📱"No, it was just her introduction".

📱"Soon auntie, very soon.... As they say Allah's time is the best".

📱"Habba auntie how can I forget to invite you to my wedding in the future".

📱"Okay, Bye".

"Cousin afra we would go and get ready now, our flight will depart from Nigeria in two hours". Aya informed after afra ends the call.

"What flight? I thought mum's private jet would be taking us back? ". Zain asked.

"Zain for the last time the private jet is Dad company's property....".

"Come on Aya! I was planning on going Live on Instagram". He complained.
"Well that's your problem".

"Three minutes ago you guys had only two hours left, but now an hour and fifty-seven minutes to go". Afra reminds the both of them who left for their room still bickering on their way.

"Ouch!!". Afra heard a scream from Rusöol's room.

"Ouch!! Sister rusöol". Tas-alla screams again.

"Just sit still". Rusool scolds her.

"Do you think it's easy!!🤨🤨".

"Asalam alaykum, is this how to start your day in the kashim mansion?
Not showing up for prayer at the prayer room and now you two........".