CHAPTER 30

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
THIRD PERSON'S pov.

Sunday afternoon.

"Thank you so much.... I really appreciate it alot". Tas-alla said excitedly while on a phone call.
"Yes, yes you can leave the rest to me, inshallah I'll give him the best of all my dishes.........Oh! I'm so grateful, Thank you, I'll hang up now, good bye Ma".

She said and ends the phone call, then turns to Afra and Rusöol.
"So?". Rusöol asked.
"The so called Mr. ADF would be coming over to my restaurant this week's Tuesday, I hope my restaurant gets a five star rate".
"It will inshallah, just have hope, you can do it Tas-alla".
"I know sister Afra, I was born to rule the kitchen world". She said dramatically.

"I'll leave you two alone, I need to talk to some of my marketing team, we need new and fresh ingredients". She said and leaves the swimming pool area.
"So what next, are you done with this style, can i help you with the ironing?". Rusöol asked.
"Yes, thanks rusöol, I'll just call Sumaiya now".
"Sure, everyone is calling except me, how about I also call Salem".
Rusöol suggested and Afra laughs.

"Hey!!!".
"You?!". Rusöol asked happily.
"Ayatullah!!". Afra called.
"And her brother Zain.. I'm also here too". Aya's brother came into the pool area.
"Cousin Aya, Zain, ya Allah, it's so good to see you guys". Afra said as she approaches them.
"It's really been a long time". Aya said as they embraced each other.
"Mmmm Who's this handsome young man?". Afra said and roughs zain's hair.
"Cousin sis!! Come on, you're ruining my look".
"Shut up, just because your hair is super soft like that of the Caucasians doesn't mean you should brag about it". Aya scolds him.
"You're just jealous". He whispered to her.
"Enough now, welcome, meet my sister Rusöol". Afra introduced her.
"Yes we've met her before, nice to meet you again step-cousin Rusöol". Aya said.
"I'm Zain, I'm sixteen and my older sister here is nineteen,can we call you anty R' ?". Zain asked.
"You two are really funny, sure, welcome.... Please be seated while I get you two something". Rusöol insisted before leaving.

"Wow!! Cousin Afra, did you make this?".
"Mm-hmm".
"It's so beautiful".
"Thanks, so how is everyone back at home".
"They're all doing great alhamdulilah, we thought we should come over and visit you, maybe spend a week here before preparation for school resumption".
"Yeah besides you're the only cousin we've got". Zain added.
"I know, so, what are talking about with... School.. resumption, I don't understand".
"Oh!! About our resumption, the strike has been called off, it been called off since October isn't it?".
"October 17... I think". Zain added.
"School would be opening next year January 4, so we need to refresh our memories and buy some school stuffs".
"Okay, wallahi I'm so happy to see the both of you".

"Here you go, orange juice, Tas-alla made it".

"Thanks".

"Sister Afra, you can't believe it.......... Aya?... Zoom!".
Tas-alla called as she walks in.
"It's Zain, hello".
"You guys are here, how nice".
"Congratulations I heard you opened up a new restaurant".
"Thanks Aya".