CHAPTER 34

✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖✨✨✨✨

Third person POV.

Busy work environment in Noor-umeeta as it's the last day before Christmas break and new year holiday.
Afra's walking to Di-di's office when she met Atikäh.
"Good morning Atikäh".
"Afra... Good morning".
"Are you going downstairs?".
"Yes".
"Um please can you help me...".
"I know, I know... Come on you and I were once work-mate, a cup of coffee right?".
"Yes Atikäh, help me get a cup of coffee".
"No problem".
"Thanks Atikäh, uh is Di-di in the office?".
"Yes, she in the office".
"Okay, thank you".

"Good morning everyone, oh! di-di I...".
Afra freezes immediately after stepping into Di-di's table.
"Good morning!".
"Ezra?!".
"Momma Afra".
"Ya Allah!... Di-di you brought him today and you didn't tell me... Come and give me a hug".
"I thought I bring him to you today, before we travel".
"Awwnn! You're so cute, wait did you just say travel?... We're are you guys going to?".
"We're going on a Christmas vacation".
"Oh!!... Awwnn! I'm going to miss you, especially you Ezra".
"Ezra... Go sit down there.... So what do you think".
"Wait a minute... Di-di, you....is that a car key in your hands?".
"No, it's a dirty diaper".
"Oh! My goodness you bought a new car?".
"Dey play my fans.... Just dey play, It's a Christmas gift from my cousin, he lives in Russia".
"Congratulations, so is the car parked outside?".
"Yes, it's in the parking lot, shall we go and see it?".
"Yes, congratulations... let's go Ezra".
✨✨✨✨

Mrs. Fatai, Na'im secretary and his P.A comes to him as he wheels lahad into the building.

"Good morning sir".
"Hmm".
"Good morning". Lahad greeted.
"Good morning ma".
"Wow! Brother... Noor-umeeta looks different from the last time I was here".
"Are you sure lahad?".
"Yes.... Now I see why your fashion company is the best here in the north".
"Sir, they're here".
"Okay come on lahad... Let's go to my office".
Why your office first, can't we go and see HER now".
"Who?......? Oh!.. HER sure you can see her... but that's later, I have a meeting to attend right now".
"Alright, how long will it take?".
"No so long, I'll be back soon, but first, to my office".

His P.A presses the elevator button and the door opens, they all stepped.

"Miss Ahmad?!!".
Lahad called out to her while the elevator door was closing.
"Brother, Na'im that was miss Ahmad...".
"She might be heading outside the building, later ok-ay".
He said and she sighs in reply.
✨✨✨✨✨

"Ya Allah!!!  This is so beautiful... I love it, it suits you".
"Thank you".
"Miss Afra Ahmad!!". Afra heard her name and turned to receive a tight slap.

"Hey!! What tha heck, why did you do that".
"I have the rights to do that".
"Afra are you okay... Ezra get into the car and wait for me there".
"Why... Why did you slap me?".
"How dare you ask me such a question". She tries to hit afra again but Di-di stops her by holding the ladies hand.
"Shey you dey mad abhi wetin...".
"Di-di.. wait".
"Afra what tha heck, this lady just came in and slapped you".
"Di-di calm down".
"Do I know you from anywhere?".
"Hm... Some audacity you have to ask me such questions... Maybe my name will ring a bell Mrs. Imran Abbas".
"You're Mrs. Imran Abbas?".
"Yes I am... surprised, he never told you right, well I'm here to tell you after someone had sent me this pictures". She said showing afra the pictures on her phone.
"My husband didn't just take you out but got you flowers from my flower shop....so tell me afra is it my fault that you are single huh?...if you're almost thirty and single then keep it to yourself, don't you even think of using your young looks to deceive my husband...".

"Wait, wait, wait.... Mrs. Imran Abbas right?, What are you talking about, at least before coming here to confront her you should have asked your husband what's the relationship between him and afra".
"You're here defending her but look at her, she can't even speak... Silence means yes, so you're actually having an affair with my husband".
"Afra say something, she's mistaking, look, ma'am, please you... ".
"I'm not here to listen to your lectures... I've said what I wanted to, be warned, stay away from my husband.... Single-Pringle".