CHAPTER 7

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
"Ma-maaa!!! (Grandma)". Musta'fa complains.
"Me karamin miji na? (What's the matter, my fat little husband?)". Grandma asks.
"Grandma, please stop addressing me as your fat little husband besides I'm all grown up and I've lost weight........ And I'm married, you don't want aylin to get jealous huh?!". He complains politely.
"Oh! So she's a jealous type..wow..?". Tas-alla soon stops speaking, after noticing the stern look on father's face
"Look over here woman". Grandma calls out to aylin.
"I'm his first wife and you're just his other woman, not even wife......................... So you have no right to be jealous when I address him as my little husband........... Besides I'm not that old, I don't need glasses to differentiate between his looks and my late husband's". Grandma says and aylin laughs.

"So what part of Abuja are you planning to stay in? ". Father asked.
"Maitama Abuja, although I was given an accommodation in CBN quarters........ but before that, I'd already gotten accommodation at Maitama". He explains.
"As a staff of CBN(Central Bank of Nigeria), I think it's best you stay at your company's quarters, but............ As you wish".
"I still can't believe Tas-alla made all this dishes, they're all palatable". He compliments.
"Of course brother, First rules of the house for we female, we own the kitchen, except on special occasions when dad hires great chefs, speaking of chefs......I'm a great chef now". Tas-alla praises herself.
"Now I can really say that you've learnt a lot in the culinary school you graduated from". He added.
"Yes, I agree with you brother Musta'fa, but i think she forgot something". Rusöol says.
"And what is that?".
"She forgot how to man... annnnn". I immediately stepped on her foot to keep her mouth shut.
"Manoeuvre some, you know.... Umm some skills to we her sisters". I immediately cut her off, sounding stupid.
✨✨✨✨✨

THIRD PERSON POV
✨✨✨✨✨
"You almost made father found out I couldn't manage food stuffs". Tas-alla complains as she and Rusöol walk upstairs.
"So what? At least sister Afra was able to cover up for you". Rusöol says.
"He's asleep now". They both heard as they walk pass Musta'fa room.
"Why don't we check on sister in-law before we go to bed". Rusöol suggests.

"So do you like the previous massage?". Aylin asks Musta'fa.
"Uh-huh, you know after Za'yd birth, I haven't given you a head massage, come to think of it, it's quite long since I touched your hair........ughh!!! 😱😱, When last did I even see you with your hair open? ". He asks.
"You don't need to give me a head massage and........ I think it's better with my hair closed..... I'm really comfortable with it ". She protest.
"No, I must see that hair of yours today, come on I'm your husband aylin". He complains.
"No, ...i-i can't just open my hair like that".
"What are you doing?, stay away from my hair". She warns him as she runs to the other end of the room.
"Why should I?...........
Or wait... Inalillah....... Have my wife gone bald? 🤯🤯".
"No, I still have my hair over my head and it's still long, I'm not bald".
"Let me have a look to confirm".
"Nice try, but it won't work, stay away now".
She says and he began to chase her around the room.
"Stop, we might wake up Za'yd".
"So? I'll put him back to sleep, but before that happens, I'll have to see that Oyinbo(Caucasian)hair of yours".

"Awwwnnn!!!!! 😍🥰 So cute, I love how brother's playing with sister in-law". Rusöol says to Tas-alla as they watch them quietly through a keyhole.
"It's my turn to look through the keyhole". Tas-alla complains.
"Sure, just wait a little bit".
"A-hem". They both heard Afra cleared her throat behind them.
"Sister Afra". Tas-alla says in surprise.
"And what are you both doing spying?".
"Huh? Spying? Whattttt???". Tas-alla asks nervously.
"We weren't spying on them, we were actually checking for roaches". Rusöol added.
"Zakara huh?!(Roaches huh?!) How can a cockroach fit in a tiny keyhole.............Kuma yaushe muka fara kiwo a cikin
gidan?(And when did we start breeding roaches in the mansion?)". She asked and they both looked away.
"Go to your rooms, and don't try this next time, you're both old enough to know that it's a bad habit to spy on others". She complains and they both went to their rooms.
✨✨✨✨✨
"You pest!!! how can you say, It was my fault". Rusöol shouts on Tas-alla.
"Tabbas laifinka ne, kai ne ka ba da
shawarar mu duba surukarta
(Of course your'e at fault you were the one who suggested we check on sister in-law)". Tas-alla explains.
"Kei! like you weren't the one who couldn't keep your eyes off the keyhole". Rusöol yells.
"You're yelling at me and that too, in my room Habba sister Rusöol, things aren't done that way". Tas-alla complains and Rusöol hits her with a pillow.