Cp.14 Bushy Brow's Jealousy. Apollyon Business. The Rivals get serious!

>

>

>

" Now that i explained how this go do anyone want to back down? " hayate asked one of the ninja rain raised his hand ' those from the first exam make it?.. and why kabuto didn't quit?' y/n thought "i quit i'm really injured after all " hayate nodded " okay you can leave ..any one else? good now let's start the first battle " the screen start to show the names until it stops on 'Yoroi akado Vs Sasuke uchiha' "Hn.. to think it'd be so soon' sasuke thought "now then the two displayed on the screen come forward" .

"For the 1st battle yoroi akado and sasuke uchiha have been selected, everyone than the two foes please move to the upper area before y/n leave she stops close to sasuke " be carful that one can take chakra" he glance at her but she continue to walk with her team and zabuza he smirked at the scp girl ' i will' .

"Now then please begin" 

"Let's go!"

"yeah!" 

Yoroi activated his jutsu ' i have to be carful to not caught by him' sasuke thought they start to fight one throw shurikens, sasuke blocked them and sprint to yoroi for a attack yoroi was gonna put defens but sasuke fooled him by knocking him leg and fell down yoroi almost touched his other leg to suck his chakra but sasuke jumped back on time .

"Get him sasuke! you can do this!" y/n yelled "sasuke! come on!" naruto shouted " i'll finish you with this!" yoroi said running up to sasuke .

Sasuke start dodging his hand he smirked for moment before disappearing "huh?! he vanished?!" but surprised him with a kick under him making him fly 'that's my!..' lee didn't believe his eyes sasuke copy his move from that day " it's over" sasuke said .

"Hn..here i go" sasuke kicked him hard on the stomach and bunched him again in the chest yoroi couldn't handle much longer or defend him self " i'm not done yet!" the last blow come to him in the stomach again 'Lions Barrage!' and jumped back "Hn..will that was easy " hayate walked to the knocked out ninja " there's no need to check" oroshimaru didn't stop smirking "i'm stopping the match from going any further..  therefore the winner of the first battle sasuke uchiha " shisui gazed amazed "sure sasuke grow up wish his brother saw that" .

"Sasuke you did it!" naruto said sasuke glance at him "man.. that loser " before walking his way up to his team "you got him sasuke you real man!" y/n said slapping sasuke on his lower back his face turned bright red "y-y/n!" she shrugged the other guys surprised/shocked red faces "what that's what we do at home" yuna facepalm her forehead "i have to buy you pillow hand for you yuna if you keep facepalming like anais " y/n said

"sasuke you were great! there" sakura squealed "good job sasuke" kakashi said he simply 'Hn' "alright i'm ready i want to fight so bad!" naruto said everyone now stared at the screen for the next battle until stops on the names ' Y/n Vs Kabuto Yakushi ' "humph finally .. " kabuto said .

"Aww man..." naruto groaned "it's your turn y/n good luck" haku said y/n nodded "Hn don't lose dobe " both hashirama & shisui cheered "come on y/n do your best!" .

"Of course i won't! let's do this!" y/n hopped and jumped down next to hayate " don't leave a lady waiting come down" kabuto scoffed and went down next to hayate "i hope he survive ..i hope he survive.." yuna whispered haku and zabuza looked at each other confused, the ninja sound shaking just remembering what they saw as for oroshimaru didn't blink to see the battle start " Begin!" .

"i don't think your close to be ninja humph you don't even have the skills for it " kabuto said trying to anger her but y/n have zero interest in his speech " are we gonna fight or you'll boring me with talk no jutsu?" some of the guys laughed at that he scoffed and run with kunai in hand to swing it at her but in a blink of an eye she vanished kabuto gasped trying to find her "i'm literally behind you 4 eyes" she said " she's fast... couldn't see her" lee said sakura nodded this is not the first time she saw her speed  "alright sis beat him!" naruto cheered kabuto glared throwing shurikens at her "fool you will get hit if you don't move!" kabuto said but the shurikens stops everyone gasped first time seeing her powers the third smirked "wow.. how can she do that.." kiba said .