[00]

The Lesser Lord was enjoying her peaceful relaxing time in her abode, The Sanctuary of Surasthana, In her swing as she hummed. When suddenly she faintly heard some voices down the Akademiya this early in the morning. The Lesser Lord sighed, The two were bickering again it's not a surprise anymore, Kusanali then decided to borrow a body placing her consciousness to a person standing next to the Sage's office to eavesdrop and see the situation without getting out in her abode.

She indeed has just appointed a new people to be her sages, Although some of them wanted to refuse she managed to convince them to take the job as per answering all their questions, For a scholar knowledge is wisdom after all.

“You are so annoying!” A lady with (H/C) hair shouted at the gray haired male which only scoffed at her in return, “Well, I stand by my point. Just accept it, Nevermind what did I expect from you? You're just like him.” You crossed your arms as you tried to calm down, A blond hair man came and interrupted you both making you two even more annoyed.

“What's happening here? Why are you two bickering again it's early in the morning.” Kaveh said shaking his head, In which Alhaitham replied. “Tell your sister to practice basic decency, She barged in my office this early to shout at me.” Alhaitham said.

“Why you— it's your fault to begin with Alhaitham!” You exclaimed completely angry. Kaveh on the other hand is trying his hardest to calm you down.

Upon seeing this, The lesser lord lets out a faint giggle— The Akademiya is lively today, she thought.