[15]

You stood there as many of your students gathered infront of you asking you some questions but your mind flew elsewhere, Alhaitham and the new girl. They were out for a stroll and seemed to have an amazing time as both of them were laughing, Your student followed your gaze as she smiled. “Grand Sage and the Mysterious Beautiful Lady had been getting along pretty well, It almost feel as if the Grand Sage had already found his own pair.” Faruzan smiled as she pulled the student's ear.

“M-Madam Faruzan!” He winced in pain and Faruzan could only shook her head. “Unforgivable, Gossip upon work hours!” She said. You told her it was fine, Faruzan was quite worried as you looked like you were thinking heavily which made her shook her head. “Madam Y/N, Master Tighnari is searching for you.”

SANCTUARY OF SURASTHANA
_____

“Nahida, It's so unlikely of you to trust someone so easily? What's up with Yuqi?” Paimon asked, Nahida looked up to them as she gave them a little smile, “Because Yuqi herself is like you, Traveler.” Their eyes widened, “You mean.. She's a descender?” Nahida nodded. “This is rude but when i held her hand, I got a glimpse of her memories the memories shows that she is indeed from another world, However her world was weird..” Nahida said.

“There were many astonishing establishments as well as more advanced technologies hence, Why I am very much intrigued about her.” Lumine's eyes closed, Yuqi was very familiar but she just couldn't remember where and who she was, As The God of Wisdom declared her world seems to be the same as Lumine's when they were not in Teyvat yet.

Just like Lumine, Yuqi didn't have a vision. But Nahida could already feel her combat presence was usually high and comparable towards hers, or even her sages, With No Vision at that. “She feels very familiar.. however I don't know where..”

“Could it be..” Nahida pondered.

“What's your name?” Yuqi asked the Grand Sage as they came to the Grand Bazaar, “My name is Alhaitham.” He calmly replied nodding at the people who are passing by greeting him, “Are you sure?” Alhaitham sighed. The woman has been pestering him for his name doesn't even seem to trust his words, “Yes.”

“Woooow y-you're very pretty!” A kid rush towards Yuqi as he gave her a Sumeru Rose, “T-Thanks?” Yuqi couldn't help but feel burdened by the stares and attention, Because back on her world her beauty really didn't matter. So hearing fluttering words like this was a total shock for her.

“A-Ah.. what's this flower called?” Yuqi brushed her hair to the side as she looked away avoiding Alhaitham's gaze, Alhaitham had to admit, Yuqi's existence was that much interesting like the Traveler's, During his time at the Akademiya he once read a book containing theories about different kinds of universe. At first, Alhaitham knew that couldn't be the case; He firmly believed that there was only one world and that was Teyvat. But upon hearing certain rumors about a certain blonde traveler with a traveling companion his views change.

“What's this?” Yuqi asked pointing at the Dendro Vision, Alhaitham closed his eyes. “This, This is a vision. It helps me wield elemental energy.” Yuqi's eyes sparkled. “So you mean you have abilities? That's nice!” She cheered.

“Tell me more about yourself, Alhaitham! And I'll tell more about myself too.” That seemed like a deal to Alhaitham so he took off the offer and said about how his vision works, In return Yuqi would only nod as Alhaitham talks about his capabilities and abilities.

“What about you, Miss Yuqi?” Alhaitham asked, Yuqi looked at her lips pursed in a thin line their gazes met with each other that Yuqi suddenly remembered something upon looking at Alhaitham's eyes,

“Me? I.. My name is Qi Yuqi, I was an ordinary highschool student and I have an ability called “A deck for life.” We are like the same but this ability doesn't manifest elemental energy.” Alhaitham's interest grew more bigger upon hearing her story,

“Alhaitham.. Do you know anyone named.. Su?” Alhaitham shook his head, Yuqi smiled sadly. “You remind—”

“Coming through!” A merchant said as he rushed with his trolly full of fruits almost knocking down Yuqi, She wasn't hurt but she got splashed by a little bit of water, “Ms. Yuqi!” Alhaitham exclaimed, Yuqi felt the same feeling when she was pushed unto the pool once again. But this time there was someone who was trying to hold her hand,

Alhaitham succeeded on catching Yuqi, His arms supported her waist their face close to each other; The people started to gather because of the sudden commotion by the merchant, Yuqi held her breath as she continued to gaze on Alhaitham's eyes. “Are you okay, Ms. Yuqi?” But it seemed like Yuqi's hearing weren't working well.

“Grand Sage! Are you okay?” Alhaitham's secretary said, Alhaitham helped Yuqi's posture as the girl's cheek blushed, “Ganjih please bring me a coat.” Alhaitham said nonchalantly the man nodded. The merchant kept saying sorry to Yuqi but the girl only shook her head and waved her hands saying it was fine, “I'm just glad both parties weren't seriously injury.. Please stop apologizing i know you meant no harm!” Yuqi said.

The merchant looked so relieved, The woman smiled all of them thought to themselves how much of a angel she was, “Grand Sage, here.” Alhaitham covered Yuqi with the coat. “Wear it, Can you walk?” Alhaitham asked, Yuqi nodded. “I wasn't injured so yes..”

“Y/N?”

“Y/N what got you so spaced out?’” Tighnari asked, You looked at the scene below, Alhaitham guiding the new girl, Your face frowned and your chest feels tight you were uncomfortable. “Ah.. nothing, Let's go somewhere else?” You said to Tighnari. “Sure? But where?”

You didn't answer him, you only walked towards who knows where with Tighnari following you. The images that you saw earlier still didn't leave your mind.