[05]

“Y/N, you should eat! Lumine is a very good cook.” The creature who introduced herself as Paimon said, The blonde traveler then came back with a hot pot in hand, as Alhaitham following her carrying some more food that she presumably cooked by herself.

“Let's eat!” Paimon exclaimed. You looked away as you took some bits of your food. You weren't really hungry, “Fascinating, So this is what delicacies from other nation taste like?” Alhaitham asked in which Lumine nodded, “I can give you a recipe if you want.” She spoke, for the first time she spoke your head turned towards her directions. All she really did was nod, shake her head or display expression. Paimon was the one who introduced her, So hearing her talk for the first time made you shock.

Her voice was soft, Alhaitham nod and smile. You felt a raging jealousy consuming you. But what rights did you have? You ate your share and immediately went to bed.

Morning came and you left for the Akademiya, Things was starting to get busy for you deadlines have flooded you which made you sigh as you wrote your research in a parchment paper, What was the point of this anyway? The sage won't even give you any research he must've think your a disgrace to Spantamad.

“Ah yes, Y/N the Grand Sage called you.” You nodded, As you went towards the office of the Grand Sage you happened to overheard the conversation. “Get someone to tail on that boy, Alhaitham.” What? Why is the Grand Sage trying to get someone to tail Alhaitham? The door opened as you bowed at the Sage who came out you greeted Azar. He gave you a bored look before continuing.

“I want you to tear down Zubayr Theatre. Tell them that they cannot perform anymore.” Your eyes widened, “But Grand Sage! They are the ones who continues Lesser Lord Kusanali's legacy—” You were interrupted by him again, “SILENCE!” You flinched as he raised his voice. “You are going to go there and warn them as planned, Am i making myself clear?” You nodded in hesitant.

You walked away, Sumeru was cruel to their Archon. Why were they so cruel to Lesser Lord Kusanali? Is it because when she was born, The Greater Lord died? But the Greater Lord created her to continue her legacy, You just didn't understand why the Grand Sage hated her so much.

With heavy heart you came towards the Grand Bazaar, Should you just quit the Akademiya? Upon arriving at the place you were hesitant to tell it to them. You sighed, As you left the place as expected you didn't want to do it. You're afraid of doing it. You walked away.

Just as you were about to leave you saw Alhaitham, with Cyno, Lumine and Paimon and a new face.. two women with Dark hair with gold streaks and rhe other one had Red hair. “What are they doing here?” You said as you left before they can see you. You sighed as you came back to the Akademiya.

“Have you finished the task the grand sage asked you?” You hesitantly nodded although you didn't. “Lesser Lord Kusanali..” Although you were a student in the Akademiya you were a follower of the Lesser Lord. You always felt that she was the one who talks to you in your dreams if you ever felt alone, lonely and drown in emptiness and unhappiness.

THE NEXT DAY.
___

The Akademiya was busy on preparing for the Jnagarbha Day, So naturally you were tasked by your sages for some preparations, Along the way you saw Faruzan she was talking to some of the scholars. Of course, you decided not to interrupt them as you got the books needed in the research room.

Your Sage grabbed your hand as he gave you a knowledge capsule, Stunned and shocked you stood there, “S-Sage?” You asked, “Take this capsule to the Sage's office.” Divine Knowledge Capsules were rare and a scholar would just dream about having their hands on one, Quietly you walked towards the Grand Sage's office, You nearly dropped the capsule as you saw what was going on.

Alhaitham's Akasha, It was turning red. “Azar..” His usual gentle soothing voice turned deep having the tone of anger, as he steps forward towards the Grand Sage. “Traitor... You Traitor!” and with that he tried to charged an attack towards the Grand Sage. He fell towards the table with loads of Divine Capsules in the as he get back he tried to attack the Grand Sage in his back but the guards held him.

Your eyes widened, “Alhaitham!” You exclaimed, dropping the knowledge capsule in hand as you tried to go towards where he was, laying unconscious. Lumine, and the Grand Sage looked at you. Paimon was shocked to see you around. You were held by your arms by the Guards.

“Take him to the matra, and exile him to Aaru Village.” Then, find someone to take these two to the confinement room. As for the other one lock her up to another room.” and with that the guards escorted you in a confinement room, with you alone away from the Traveler and Paimon.

OUTSIDE SUMERU CITY
_____

Alhaitham punched the two guards escorting him with ease, as he broke free from them. He heard a clap he turned his head to see a mint-colored woman with the most unique irises staring at him, Madam Faruzan of Haravat. “While you were here pretending, I received an intel through my Akasha that Y/N and a certain blonde haired traveler and a flying companion was in confinement.”

Alhaitham's eyes widened upon hearing the mention of your name. “Azar imprisoned her, I don't know the details.” Alhaitham gritted his teeth. But it was fine, You just need to wait for a day he'll definitely get you out of there. “Don't worry, I'll rescue her.” He said, Faruzan shrugged. “You better, or you know Kaveh will take that personally.” Alhaitham didn't say anything.

“Please Y/N, hang in there.” as much as Alhaitham wanted to rescue you immediately, It will ruin the whole plan of saving the Lesser Lord and all their hardwork will be in vain. So all he could do was to wait.