[31]

The tranquility as you put on your white wedding dress, The birds chirping as the ladies voice conversing with the possible gossips on the city made its way to your ears. You didn't feel anything but pure anticipation, maybe even nervousness as the make up artist did her magic on you.

Days Weeks, And months passed. Your wedding with the Akademiya's Grand Sage was here. All of the students in the Akademiya were anticipating for this moment. There were many who supported this wedding and there were many who wanted to attend even those who were in Aaru Village.

Faruzan puts on matching earrings on your ear, The earrings which were made with the most skilled craftsman in the city that Alhaitham hired for your accessories. Undoubtedly you were the prettiest bride.

“You're getting married, I'm so proud of you!” You give her a hug. This wedding was organized by Alhaitham's mother. And boy did she not play games, Considering how rich Alhaitham was this wedding would probably cost much more than a normal wedding.

“Waaah, Sister Y/N is so pretty!” Collei said, She was wearing a little white dress she was matching with Layla. Haypasia, Yuqi and Tighnari were there also. Before you would go to the church you decided to take a picture with the Kamera first. Lumine did take your photos.

You were left alone with Yuqi. Which made it awkward for you. She didn't do anything wrong, After all she suddenly appeared out of nowhere. “Yuqi.” You said, Yuqi looked at you in curiosity. “Yes?” You gulped before bowing at her. “I'm sorry.. I treated you badly in the past because of jealousy.”

There was silence. But you heard a laugh then. “Did you perhaps.. thought I liked Alhaitham?” You asked. You blushed and nodded, It did look like that whenever it's out of context. “Well since you were calling him this so-called “Su” I assumed you did like him so I.” Her eyes were filled with sadness as she heard that name.

“Yeah, I used to like someone with that name. And he looked like Alhaitham a lot. To tell you honestly, I have the ability to traverse between different universes. So I quickly adapted when I came here. I was transported through a different universe three times and I met Su in the last universe I was in love with him. However whatever the reason is, I have to accept that I'm not living in that world anymore.

The illusions I have with that someone gradually fades away as my memories with that universe collapses.” She explained.

“Where is he? Don't know. Maybe we won't even meet again. And maybe that's for the better.”

You were silent, just listening to her story she seemed to carry a lot of sorrow. “And you silly woman, I don't know where you got that idea. But between the two of you. I'm more interested in you.” Yuqi said in a flirtatious tone which made your mouth agape.

She laughs which makes you laugh too. “Tell me If he bullies you. I'll get Kaveh to beat him up.” You nodded.

____

Arms linked with Kaveh waiting for the church's door to open you took a deep breath. “Even If you are married. You are still my little sister, All these men and you chose my good-for-nothing best friend.” Kaveh jokingly said as he wiped his none existent tears you laughed.

As the door opened, Your heart started to have this fuzzy warm feeling— walking slowly as the slow music engulfed the church. You saw Alhaitham, He looked different but he was still stunning as usual. When he saw you at your wedding dress he was stunned by your beauty. Unable to think clearly for the first time in his life Alhaitham was nervous as he saw you getting closer and closer to him.

He saw forever in you.

As he took your hand you smiled at him, and the  wedding  ceremony started. Alhaitham couldn't just wait till he makes you his bride.

“Do you Y/N take Alhaitham as your lawful wedded husband?” You nodded as you said the proud yes you were practicing for months. “Yes, I do.”

“Do you Alhaitham take Y/N to be your lawful wedded wife?” Alhaitham gaze at you, smiling a little before gazing back at the priest. “Yes, I do forever.”

“You may kiss your bride.” and with that Alhaitham slowly kissed your lips. You couldn't be any more happier than you already were. The promise he said it finally happened. Both of you waved at your friends as they clapped their hands congratulating you both. Your students, and your co-workers were cheering for the both of you. You gazed at each other smiling as you hugged him tightly.

___

The scholars in the Akademiya was in silent. They were trying to make the grand sage approve their Research Name Title but for some reasons when they arrived at his office they were caught off guard with Alhaitham and his baby sitting on his lap, Him with glasses his other arm signing the documents and his other hand supporting his ten-month old baby girl, Raya.

The students debated who will ask for his permission. They didn't want to bother the man who obviously didn't sleep for days. “You do it..” The boy said, The girl elbowed him telling him to send the paper to his desk. “Oh?” You said as you saw them. You took the paper in their hands reading the paper in your hands the two students gulped as they saw you greeting you pleasantries as you took your pen and signed the papers with your own name. You took your finger on your mouth signalling them to shush as you winked at them they understood this as they thanked you. You waved at them as they left slowly happy that their paper was approved.

“Aaah~ H.. Mwa—” Raya said as you were getting closer. Your husband didn't seem to notice your presence. But your daughter sure did. Your baby was born as your exact replica except she had Alhaitham's eyes and hair. “Raya.. are you hungry?” Alhaitham's soothing voice asked your daughter gently.

When you learned you were having a baby, You could've sworn the two of you passed out. Alhaitham didn't know he was being careless. He was worried that he wouldn't do a good job at being a father since he grew up alone most of the time, But to your surprise he was surprisingly learning and adapting being a husband and a good father to both you and Raya.

“Boo~” You said arms snuggled at his neck hugging him at the back. He was taken back; but smiled as he realized it was you. Raya wanted to stand up so he put down his pen and lifted the little baby on his lap now she faced the two of you. You made funny faces which made the little one laugh. You both saw her teeth that had just begun teething. “Was my baby girl good? You didn't give daddy a hard time hm?” Raya became excited and started to ramble with her gibberish words which made Alhaitham chuckle.

“She was stubborn, Just like you.” The three of you laughed as you kissed him in the lips. Alhaitham covered Raya's eyes but the little baby saw through her eyes sparkling with excitement.

FIN [1/2]