[11]

“Ah yes, Sage Y/N. Recently there is an abnormality within the area near Port Ormos, The leylines were acting weird according to reports.” You reviewed the paper in your hands, According to some investigation prepared by the Spantamad Researchers. Young people, Adults, and the Elderly that has come or passed by the certain location, was admitted to the hospital and is nursed by Doctor Zakariya, believed to have all the same symptoms.

“Understood, I will come personally and investigate the matter.” You said and stood up, “You may now go.” You said to the scholars they nodded and left you alone. “I should go and ask Tighnari with this matter.”

“Collei, dear? Where's Tighnari?” You asked at the little girl who was writing down notes, assuming that she was answering her homework that Tighnari gave her. Collei scratched the back of her head, “Ah yes, Sister Y/N! Master came with General Cyno, They seem like they needed ti do something important in the Desert?” Great, the timing was just right.

“I see..” you said, you thanked her before leaving Ganharva Ville. Since Tighnari wasn't here, And the situation seems to be in dire need of solution you obviously need to go there otherwise what could happen? After a long walk to Port Ormos you saw your scholars helping the people who crossed the location. “Sage!” Zinat exclaimed, you waved at her. “What's the situation?” She shook her head. “Take the citizen to Doctor Zakariya and go ask help for Amurta's Sage.” Zinat nodded.

You took a quick walk and examined the forest, It didn't have withering but somehow it makes people uncomfortable, What happened to the Ley Lines in the surroundings in this area? You wondered. “Wait...” You saw the state of the plants, It seems like the Leylines are overflowing that it makes it unstable. Now for people with visions doesn't have a strong effect but however people without a vision will normally get weak upon inhaling a scent or stay in the location for too long.

You coughed as you tried to searched for the main root of the problem, getting your sword ready you entered the unknown cave. On the cave it was deserted. But an aranara was there just sleeping. You crouched down to the little guy as you give him an dendrogranum enough for him to wake up.

“Oh.. my mediatitation is interrupted.. Ah! (H/C) Nara!” you looked at the Aranara confused, “I'm sorry..?” You asked confused and guilty about waking the little guy up.“(H/C) Nara! You came back!”

“My name is Araman.” You nodded, “My name is Y/N.. Nice to meet you, Araman.” he excitedly stood up and walk making cute little noises as you two walked, “So.. Araman? What happened here?” You asked, Araman pointed towards a branch of tree hanging, It didn't look good. You assumed it was the thing causing distress outside. “This branch made me uncomfortable Nara Y/N.” you looked up. You immediately tried to shoot waterblades on up into its direction but it didn't seemed to work. “Hm, weird.” You said and find a way to climb up to the surface.

When you finally found a way to climb it to started to try and slash the branch, With your sword infuse with Hydro. But the branch released spikes, You were not a sporty one so your reaction time was delay you managed to create a hydro barrier after a dew seconds, You got hurt by one spike in the shoulder, You winced as you saw your shoulder bleed. “Nara Y/N! Please be careful!” You nodded at the little Aranara before continuing to purify the said branch.

AKADEMIYA.

____

Zinat searched for Tighnari everywhere and she saw him, together with Cyno they were talking to Faruzan. “Sage!” Zinat exclaimed running in hurry towards them, Tighnari's brow raised. “Zinat? Hiw may I help you Junior?” Zinat nervously held her hands together. “Sage Y/N came to Port Ormos to check and Investigate the on-going crisis there and she said to get you.”

Madam Faruzan's mouth parted, “WHAT?!” Because of this Faruzan attracted a certain attention of two boys talking to each other. Alhaitham and Kaveh came and asked what was going on and Zinat once again explained the situation towards the Grand Sage and Sage of Kshahrewar. Kaveh's face instantly turned worried as he quickly stomped off and left Akademiya to go quickly at Port Ormos. He was shortly followed by Alhaitham, Tighnari, Cyno and Faruzan.

Half an hour later they reached the unknown cave but It was.. locked? Vines were preventing them from going inside. “Damn it! Y/N!” Your brother called out. There wasn't anyone who answered back.

Meanwhile you successfully managed to purify the whole thing but the only thing was once you purified the branch a random two rift wolves came out of nowhere, You instantly became pale. You never encountered one before and seeing one in personal this time made you sweat, Your grip on your sword tightened. Araman was scared and hid behind you poor Aranara was frightened. 

You created a hydro barrier around Araman, You slashed one of the wolfs makimg a thin hydro like flower to taunt the other one, The wolf managed to land on you, which made you stagger and let go of your sword it falling down. “No!” You grit your teeth as you faced the waiting wolf. You felt you were losing a lot of blood.

You manipulated hydro again and created a hydro scythe in the air, The scythe created a large slash towards the wolves which made them disappear, Araman instantly came to you his face saddening. “Y/N Nara! Don't worry I will heal you! In vanarana, Many healers!” Araman said you only smiled at him.

Now that you think about it, It has been many years since you last saw an Aranara. They were your bestfriends why was this memory only showing up now? Are you going to die?

You saw a green light emitting but your vision was getting heavier and you closed your eyes. Aranam had saw your sickened state that he eventually bubbled you into a Bubble Iotham. The Iotham was floating and Aranam took you outside to take you to his home.

Upon leaving the cave he was greeted by a few mortals, When they saw the person in the Bubble Iotham their eyes widened. “Y/N!”