[33]

When your father and mother in law learned your pregnancy, They were beyond joy to hear that you were giving them a grandchild. Saying that they were old and they want nothing but to see their very first grandchild.

However you didn't expect Alhaitham to pass out when you break the news to him. He passed out, and Kaveh the good person that he is splashed water on his face to bring him to wake up upon the great news.

The first months of your pregnancy worked pretty well, And Alhaitham tried his best to become a good husband. Even going to his father for advices. He spoiled you rotten with his money, he always calculate's everything from your meals, to how often you throw up during your morning sickness, He also signed yout maternal leave.

When you learned that you two are expecting a little girl, Alhaitham hoped that the child will resemble you. Just the thought of a mini you running around the house and his office, He took care of you a little more careful knowing his baby girl was inside you. He felt like whenever you do something like doing the chores the baby would break in your stomach. You had to comfort him saying that's not how it works.

When you are finally giving birth. Everything went chaotic, and what you thought would be right turned out to be wrong. Now what happened you knew your due was till next week, and Alhaitham prepared the necessary baby things that would be needed in the hospital. You reassured him that the little one wouldn't come yet.

But the little baby was excited. She decided she wanted to go when you were peacefully trying to sleep in the middle of the night. As soon as you felt a sharp pain in your stomach your eyes immediately open your eyes as you gripped at Alhaitham's hands on your belly. He wakes up groggily. “Dove? What's wrong?” Your breathing was fast, The pain was getting a little too unbearable.

“Alhaitham.. I think she wants to come now..” You said, Alhaitham opened the light on your room. And tripping as he wasn't fully awake. Then you started to scream. Alhaitham hurriedly contacted Kaveh's akasha. He was sure that Kaveh himself wasn't sleeping yet since he is working on a new architectural project.

When you finally got into the labour room, Alhaitham forgotten the bag that contained the things for the baby's birth. You could only bring your hand on yout hair. Alhaitham was usually calm and collected but upon the birth of your child he turns into a complete idiot out of panic. Luckily Kaveh did bring it with him.

Trusting the midwives your life and the child's life was probably the toughest decision for Alhaitham. Of course he knew that you were strong but he was just worried. Your screams made him lose all his calmness that he wanted to barge in while you were on labour, If it wasn't for his mother and Kabeh stopping him then he would've come to hold your hand.

When his child was born, he took a good look at her, He couldn't help but feel slight emotions as he poke her cheeks the little baby grabbing his finger smiling with that toothless smile. “Y/N, Thank you for being strong, I'm proud of you.” You smiled.

Locks unusual as the grey color, That length towards her neck. With grey unique eyes and had a cute stoic face, Her name was Raya. The Grand Sage's Pride and Joy, His daughter. Raya's features was mostly Alhaitham's and not to mention her attitude is also a carbon copy of her father.

She had a kind personality that she inherited from you, Calm and collected from Alhaitham. And her beauty that for Alhaitham— was the same as yours even after many people say that Raya was his twin, He thinks Raya takes up more you than him.

“Daddy!” A three year old Raya exclaimed running towards Alhaitham and clinging on his knees. Alhaitham picked her up and spun her up. “Hello my little princess.” He said, pinching Raya's cheek. “What did you do with mommy?” You smiled at him.

“We visited Uncle Kaveh! Uncle Kaveh said he will build a castle for me daddy!” You gave him a chuckle, “Brother was quite serious this time.”

Alhaitham thought for awhile, “A castle for Raya? That's a nice thought. She deserves it.” You sweat. In times like these you want to stop Alhaitham, He likes to spoil his child so much and reasons out that Raya deserves it. Because she deserves the best, And honestly he's right but sometimes he's going overboard.

The more you stare at the both of them the more you realize that the both of them had the same face, to actions. Raya is beginning to act like Alhaitham. She's also rather blunt with her words, Which she obviously got from someone and that's definitely not you. “Let's go, Mother and Father are waiting for us.” Alhaitham carried Raya on his arms.

“Yay! Grandmama!”

“Mommy, Daddy! I love you!~” Raya said the three of you laughed, You held Alhaitham's other hand as his other hand carried Raya.