[22]

|warnings : mentions of abuse

"This isn't it at all, I need to do better there's so much more to do. I need to redesign it all over again!" Kaveh exclaimed as the younger gaze only on him, Kaveh was simply designing the things that would be in your room for your new house, He could've just got it in a nearby furniture store but he wants to design it personally, Since it was your new room.

"You know Kaveh, Even after dating your sister.. I still don't know why you act like this towards her, Why are you treating Y/N like a child?" The blond man stopped and gazed at the younger, lips parted as his pen slipped out of his hand.

He knew Alhaitham was an only child so he wouldn't know the feeling of having a sibling, But he too was deprived from parental love, "You could say I'm trying to heal her wounds caused from her childhood." Kaveh's eyes turned serious as he tapped the Younger's shoulder,

"Me and Y/N didn't grow up in a pleasant household. We were badly treated by our own father but Y/N has it the most because that bastard thinks It was her fault that our mother died; That's why he is very abusive towards Y/N.

As a mere child that often sees your younger sibling getting whipped, beaten and all you could do is to protect her from those hits but you could never heal the broken wounds, the scars that would forever haunt her. That makes me so mad." Kaveh recalled his past with you, Yes he would take those hits for you but that doesn't mean anything you were still traumatized, abused mentally and physically, Although Kaveh got over it you didn't.

"No words could ever describe how I was so disappointed at you when you broke her heart years ago, She cried for days all her friends tried to cheer her up but it wasn't enough. You didn't know how badly I wanted to punch you, Alhaitham." Alhaitham's grey eyes dilated upon seeing the older, A different side of Kaveh.

"I would kill anyone for Y/N. She is my light and I hope you don't do the same stupid mistake twice Alhaitham." The younger's mouth curved into a small smile as he lets out a small sigh, "I know Kaveh."

____

You stole Layla's sword as you pointed at the man infront of you; nervous and quivering biting your lips until it bled, The melancholic taste of metallic blood. "Do not come near us, Or I will kill you.." You said eyes full of hatred.

This man was the cause of all your miseries, But It was also the same man that gave you life, A life that you didn't want that's for sure. "Will you really hit your dear father? Y/N?" He said, Layla trembled. His grin made you disgusted.

Despicable, Annoying, Piece of trash.

You stabbed his knees, with the sword on your hand, He screamed in agony but you wanted to hurt him more. Twisting the sword made him grimaced, "You ungrateful wench!" You started to laugh as you stabbed the sword next to his other knee, "Does it hurt? Well it doesn't counter what you did to me in the past."

Layla took your arms as she tried to cast a barrier but a sudden sound made you two dizzy, "S-Senior Y/N.." Layla tried to reach you but her eyes were slowly getting heavier. But so was yours, "I can't.. da-damn it.." you tried to bite your lips again to keep yourself awake but the sound just keep on coming as footsteps came infront of you you looked up to see a familiar person standing which made you let out a weak scoff.

"A-Azar you b-bastard.." was all that left your mouth before your vision blackened, faint noises were heard but you couldn't properly decipher what was happening.

____

"HA? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE YOU-" Yuqi exclaimed at Kaveh gritting her teeth but the man gave her a smug, "What cat bit your tongue? Go on say it to my face." He provoked her even more, Yuqi rolled her eyes.

"I asked where is Y/N! I didn't want to run into you here?! Sure your Y/N's brother but you two are very differe-" Alhaitham shooked his head hearing the two bickering, "The two of you seems getting along really really well." The gray haired man teased the both of them which made Kaveh looked at him with a glare.

"WE ARE NOT?!" both of them shouted in unison, "You're even communicating in unison what a great pair." The three of them stopped when a familiar childlike God open the door in the office, Immediately they kneeled down. "Lesser Lord Kusanali?"

The Lesser Lord seemed to be in panic, It almost feels like she was about to cry. "L-Lesser Lord Kusanali..? What's wrong?" Yuqi asked. She tried to calm herself down first before looking back at them, "It's about Y/N and Layla."

"I can't connect with them in their Akasha." She said in worry, "Originally I wanted to give out my order that I needed them both on the House of Surathsana for their opinions regarding for the issues on their own darshans, Haypasia went as soon as she got the message but Y/N.. She didn't."