[06]

You cursed as your tears started to form, You hated cramped spaces due to trauma when you and Kaveh are little kids, Azar probably knows this as when you joined the Akademiya you will be given a sheet and all you need to write was all your information, your fears, etc., Maybe he specifically got you in this room maybe for you to repent, from trying to ‘interfere’ what happened earlier.

Other than it being cramped, it was also dark which made you ten times more nervous than you already are. “Brother. Anyone.. please!” Your claustrophobia is showing more and more. “Y/N?!” You heard a familiar voice, It was. Cyno's. “Cyno! Please get me out of here!” Cyno knew you were afraid of small spaces so he understood and let you out as soon as he laid his hands on the bar, he guides you outside where the lady with red hair offered her hand to help. “T-Thank you..” Cyno gave you a water jug, you drank half of it. “General Mahamatra what's happening?” You asked.

Just as you were about to utter another word, You received an intel in the Akasha. “Huh? help the traveler defeat the False God?” Your eyes widened as you held your Akasha with a hand, “A false god? The Akademiya wanted to replace Lesser Lord Kusanali?!” You were shocked, But this time you wanted to lend Lumine your wisdom, If it meant saving Lesser Lord Kusanali then you will.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

____

Sumeru is saved, After the battle with the False God, Lesser Lord has finally seen the outside of her abode. People saw their archon again after so many years. And with her stern voice, the sinners in the Grand Sage and his accomplices were sentenced to ban, The lesser lord couldn't put a heavy punishment on them than exiling them from the city although the people had said their thoughts about it.

What you didn't expect though.

Why is, Alhaitham together with you, Tighnari, and Haypasia standing on the Sanctuary of Surasthana together? Lumine opened the door and led you inside, It truly feels like the Dendro Archon's abode and the Dendro Archon herself was there standing greeting you all with a kind smile, You all kneeled as spoke with her gentle soft voice, The ones you hear in your dreams all the time. So it was her, but she was just too afraid to reveal her real identity.

“You all are some of the scholars that I know will not taint the Akademiya's name such as the past Sages, I would like to personally ask all of you to be Lesser Lord Kusanali's Sages.” She explained your eyes widened, you were just a scholar but becoming a sage? You didn't have the ability.

“Lesser Lord Kusanali, I'm afraid I need to decline, I am honored that you saw that in me as a person but I'm afraid I cannot become a Sage,” Alhaitham said.

“Well, I can become a Forest Ranger as well as Amurta's Sage. That's fine for me since the Lesser Lord personally thinks that I am capable of becoming one then I shall serve her with all of my might.” Tighnari said. Haypasia couldn't believe it, she too agreed.

Then that leaves you. “Lesser Lord Kusanali, I am honored that you find me trustworthy to be able to grant me that position.. but I'm afraid I do not have the ability.” You said close your eyes. Kusanali didn't seem surprised more like she expected this response from the two of you.

“How about I exchange knowledge with the two of you? One question that you would like to know will you still decline the offer?” It seems absurd but the look of your Archon as she said those words, she possessed the true wisdom of a God. You never knew why the Sages hated her so much.

APPOINTING OF NEW SAGES

____

The look on Kaveh's face when the scholars of Kshahrewar welcomed him with cheers, The confusion and wondering of what the hell is going on as he came inside the House of Daena. “Ah, the Sage of Kshahrewar is late how unfortunate.” Kaveh saw Alhaitham, Tighnari, Haypasia, and the other two people but more importantly, he saw you too. “Alhaitham? Y/N? What's going on?” You looked away. “You have become Kshahrewar's Sage, Congratulations Sir Kaveh!” Haypasia said and you all clapped even Alhaitham who was purposely doing it to upset his friend.

“Brother, calm down for a moment—” You said as you tried your best to calm him down, Just then Lumine came in she immediately talked to Alhaitham. “Y/N?”

“Y/N!” Your brother shook your thoughts as you faced him. “I-I'm sorry brother, Let's go to my office and I'll tell you everything.” you and Kaveh proceeded to your office as you explained what happened to him and how he became a new sage of Kshahrewar thanks to Alhaitham's idea. Of course, Kaveh was more than honored that the Lesser Lord acknowledged his achievements.

“Well were you okay while I was away?” You smiled and nodded. “I-I'm staying with Faruzan.” Your brother smiled and patted your head. “Good, I'm relieved.” Faruzan knocked on she leaned on the door as she gave you a small laugh, “Hello there, Sages.” You couldn't help but sigh as you greeted her. Hearing your new title was still new to you.

“Oh shush Faruzan..” You said cheeks reddening as you looked away. You sighed, Kaveh left you alone with Faruzan as he needed to talk to Alhaitham. Faruzan glanced at you, “How's working with your lover?” She asked, “Faruzan! Stop!”

“Alright, alright I'll stop teasing you.” You sighed. “You mustn't speak that carelessly about the new Grand Sage.” Picking some documents laying on your desk you arranged them as Faruzan giggled. “I'll keep that in mind~,” She says. “I heard Lesser Lord Kusanali called for you. What for?” You leaned back on your desk as you crossed your arms staring at the Mint-haired lady who crosses back her arms. “Nothing much, The lesser lord wants me to observe a certain puppet who's now in Coma, You know as far as everyone here knows anything that revolves around machines is my kind of forte.” You nod, that was the case.

Faruzan was a great Haravat Machinist, Her theories and Ideologies are a talk within the Akademiya. “Then how is it coming along then?” Faruzan said, “I'm still observing it, so far I'm making progress.”

“But I'm not here to talk about work matters, let's go home together.” You nodded as you left with her.