[03]

You were feeling a little tired than usual and you didn't know why, It feels like time was acting funny for you. Like you somehow you inhaled a lot of Spirit of Borneol, You weren't exactly fond of the smell of it since you were a student in the Spantamad Darshan, You didn't need to be in familiar with inhaling Spirit Borneol as most of Rtawahist Students studies illusionism and astrology, So inhaling Spirit Borneol was normal for them in the daily basis.

You inhaled small amount of it way back in the past when you were tasked to get a student named Haypasia because the Grand Sage were asking for her presence, and It did ended up badly for you. After you woke up you were nagged by a certain fennec fox, Well luckily he was one of your friends but still you did got a whole nagging after that.

The feeling of inhaling Spirit of Borneol was the same as this, You felt like your head was spinning as you walked yourself home, “W-What did I do today? Why was my body so h-heavy..” Your head started to hurt as you dropped all of your belongings on the ground.

As you closed your eyes a small tint of blue light emitted in the sky, landing on your palm you felt a thing landed in your hands but you didn't know what it was.

As you woke up, you saw a worried Kaveh which made your eyes widened. “B-Brother?!” You sat back straight, your brother was worried about you. “B-Brother what happened?” You said. “Y/N I should be the one asking that! Alhaitham saw you outside the Akademiya all unconscious what happened?!” Alhaitham? Alhaitham was the one who found you?

“Alhaitham...?” You asked, Kaveh looked at you his brows raised. “We are in Alhaitham's house, and you're currently sleeping on his bed.” You shot up immediately upon hearing Kaveh's words, face blushing as you smacked his arms. “Ah— why you little!” You looked away, you couldn't believe you slept on Alhaitham's bed. How scandalous, If Faruzan knew this she'll tease you for life.

Suddenly Kaveh's eyes turned serious, “Alhaitham saw you unconscious but there's also one thing, He saw your hands was holding into this.” Kaveh gave you something, Your hands trembled receiving the item, as you held it with your own two hands it started to glow with the deepest shade of blue, a vision.

“A vision? B-but how?” You asked speechless. You didn't remember much of what happened yesterday night, it was all vague fragments of memories. “The heavens probably saw that you were worthy to receive a vision, What did I tell you? I know you will receive one.” Kaveh patted your head and you couldn't help but smile as you hugged your vision admiring it up close.

“B-But brother.. will you finally agree to me going towards other nation for my researches?” Kaveh didn't say anything. “If you were still visionless, I would have say yes. But thinking now, I realized you changed a lot, and i realized you were already a Lady with a vision at that, I'll consider it.” You hugged him, Kaveh smiled before asking you another question that made you shudder.

“But Y/N, How is it going back at home?” You became uneasy, as you sat down at the bed, Your eyes were quivering as you began to recall what happened back at home, “Y/N, what happened? Did that bastard father layed his hands and slapped you?” You wanted to tell your brother, but you felt like your tongue wasn't cooperating. Kaveh was hurt seeing this.

“I'll build a house for the two of us, Don't worry too much soon you will be out there. In the meantime please just hold on for a little while longer yeah?” You nod hesitantly.

Back at home, your father would came back late, drunk fron the tavern and would smash things up, Rant everything and takes his anger out on you.

“Okay.. Brother.” You said.

“I was tasked by the Grand Sage to go to the desert for a huge project, This might be my next huge project since Palace of Alcarcarazay, And I don't trust you with that bastard of a father.” He said angrily, You shook your head and held his hand. “Brother, I will be fine. Besides If I don't go home father might go crazy and ask corps thirty for me.” Kaveh sighed, but you were right.

“Don't worry Y/N, Brother will try to protect you even if I'm miles away from you.”

You felt relieved as you heard those little things. “Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up after I cook something for you, Right now you're condition isn't the best.” You shook you head. “It seems like a bother, I'll go now.”

“Alhaitham is out for his mission, So it's just the two of us here. So you can rest assured that he won't come back till later.” You were hesitant about it but amidst about thinking you agreed.

A FEW HOURS LATER.
_____

You were still asleep and Alhaitham himself already came back home. Noticing that you were still laid down on his bed he questioned the blond man. “What happened to you sister?” He asked, before observing your complexion.

“I don't know but she seems to be physically weak right now.”

“Alhaitham.” Kaveh voice turned serious, which made the man glance at him. “What is it?” Kaveh looked at his friend's eyes. “You know I have a new important mission appointed by the Akademiya right?” The Scribe nodded. “I want you to take care of my sibling.” Alhaitham was confused on what he meant so, Kaveh explained it again in detail. “I don't trust my bastard of a father, so please In my behalf take care of my sister for me.”