[25]

All of them looked so defeated, But Alhaitham felt most like the heaven and earth had just crushed him down to bits. No emotions could verify what he is feeling right now, Was it simply shock or— Sorrow? He didn't know the Archons hated him that much to the point of trying to snatch away his sole happiness.

Just then the Doctor came amidst the tense atmosphere, He was glad that you had regained your consciousness. But to the crowd however— That wasn't seem to be the case. Instead, His collar was grabbed harshly by the current Grand Sage. The Machinist tried to stop them but the anger on the Sage's eyes was clear; He felt betrayed and a touch of sorrow in his grey eyes.

“What did you do to her?!” Why doesn't she remember me.. Us..” All of them could hear Alhaitham's voice breaking as he spoke, “S-Sir! Please let me go I still don't know what happened.” The poor doctor asked, scared and horrified at the Grand Sage's expression.

“Alhaitham let him go, let him examine Y/N it's for the best.” Alhaitham clicked his tongue, letting go of his collar as he turned away. You gaze at the man who had his outburst a sense of familiarity engulfing your heart but you couldn't explain why and how.

“Miss Y/N, Do you remember anyone in this room?” You looked up scanning the people in your room, A minty colored hair woman. And a woman behinf Kaveh, The tall man with both grey locks and eyes all of them, were unfamiliar to you.

You shook your head hesitantly as you held into Kaveh once more. “I see, So can you tell me what happened yesterday..?” The Doctor asked you looked at Kaveh asking for his advice but he nod which made you nod in response, Taking a deep breath you faced the doctor your hands fidgeting as you looked at them. “I was.. cooking but I burned myself. My father slapped me because I was useless and h-he was angry, He locked me up to my room and I don't remember anything after that..”

“Miss Y/N how old are you now?” He asked again, Closing your eyes shut you turned to the doctor and met his eyes. “I'm fifteen years old this year.” You said, All of them stopped. Kaveh was in shock he didn't know what to say in this situation.

“I believe you need some rest more Miss Y/N, Everyone lets give her some time.”
At the Doctor's office. Alhaitham, Kaveh and Faruzan went to ask what happened to you in these three months.

“Sages and Madam Faruzan Frankly this was the first time I had encountered such a patient such as this, From her statement she believes that she is fifteen years old currently but as far as I'm concerned Miss Y/N had her birthday months ago and she was now in legal age years ago. Her statement about what happened to her yesterday doesn't add up as well It was different from what happened after what you all saw and experienced.”

“I came up with a theory however I still don't know If It was possible or not— The amount of traumas that Miss Y/N got from childhood may have caused her memory loss. As she stated earlier she was slapped by her father and according to what happened it may occured back to her when she was in danger three months ago.”

“Frankly speaking this is all just a Hypothetical talk, There's no guarantee that this is true however based on the statements this is most likely possible too.” He explained, All of them were silent. “But she can.. regain her memories back right?” Alhaitham asked.

The doctor looked away. “It may be impossible for that, But I will try my best Grand Sage.” 

______

“I'm not.. fifteen?” You asked you looked over to your hands you noticed they were bigger compared to what you saw yesterday. “Then brother.. how old Am I right now?.. What's wrong with me..?” You asked, The blond man sighed and ruffled your hair. “You're.. (Y/A).. You turned (Y/A) months ago.”

But you noticed a ring on one of your fingers, “Brother.. did you give me this?” You asked, You didn't remember Kaveh giving you a gift such as this. All you remember was Kaveh after he went to Akademiya he didn't come home often but you understood that. Kaveh hesitated Alhaitham told him that it would be bad if they revealed your relationship with him when you are still in this state, It may shock you more it may make matters worst. “I-It was a gift from your friend. Maybe you don't remember since you loss your memories but he gave you that.”

You clasped your hands in excitement, “Ah, I see! I'll try to remember him soon!” You smiled but then it turned into a frown in a few seconds later. “F-Father..” you started.

“H-He's not going to come here.. right?” You asked, Kaveh noticed it and smiled. “Hm, he won't. I'm here Y/N. I'll protect you.”

“T-Thank you, Brother.”