Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Camila POV

After we all showered and got into our pajamas we decided to stay in the same hotel room, order loads of pizza and have a movie night. I was stuck watching scary movies because Ally and I were outvoted 3-2.

They decided on The Nightmare On Elm Street. We were all cuddled together on one of the beds as we begin watching it. Lauren knows how much I hate them so she let me cuddle into her side. I must admit, she smells really good.

Like vanilla with a hint of coconut. My head was resting on her chest and her arm was draped around my lower back while the other was on my waist.

After a few more movies everyone begin falling asleep until the only two people left up were Lauren and I.

I smirked as Dinah was asleep. I remember when she drew all over my face once when I was asleep so I decided I would return the favor.

I grabbed a marker as Lauren watched me carefully, an amused look on her face. I begin to draw random shapes all over Cheechee's face. To add my final touches of course, I wrote "Chancho rules" across her forehead.

Lauren and I lay on the bed together as I cuddled into her side. She didn't suspect anything by me cuddling her because she knows I love to cuddle.

"Lauren?" I look up. She looks really sleepy but she looks down at me "Yes Camz?"

"I love you" I whisper meaning it in more ways than one. It felt good to admit even if I didn't admit it in a way for her to understand.

"I love you too Camz" she smiles and kisses my head.

I was happy to hear it but it's not the same because I know she doesn't feel the same way. Before I know it I hear her gentle snores and her chest is rising and falling softly underneath me. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.

*Morning*

"Camz... Camz wake up" I hear a raspy voice and I automatically know who it belongs to. Damn... her morning voice is hot. Well to be fair, her voice is always hot. I mean she's Lauren Jauregui.

My eyes flutter open "Yes?" I respond looking into those piercing green eyes.
Her eyes are so hypnotic.

"Ally made pancakes and waff.." Before she could finish I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen causing her to chuckle. If there is one thing you need to know about me, it's that I LOVE food. And bananas. And Lauren.

I made a huge plate and began to devour it. All the girls look at me.

"Good morning Mila" Normani laughed

I just nod and swallow what I have in my mouth "Yeah morning guys" I say as I take another huge bite.

"How do you eat so much and manage to stay skinny!?!" Lauren exclaims as she walks into the kitchen.

"I could ask you the same. You're the one with the perfect body" I stop as soon as it slips out.

Shit.

Lauren's cheeks are slightly red and I can only assume mines are as well. Wait.. did I just make the one and only Lauren Jauregui blush?

"All of you girls have a perfect body. Especially you Mani" I try to cover myself. They all seemed to buy it as Normani blushed. "Aww not really but thanks Mila"

I just nod and finish eating.

That was a close one.

But can you blame me? Lauren is the epitome of perfect.

Dinah walks in and all of us begin laughing hard. She looks confused.

"What's so funny?" she eyes us all suspiciously making us laugh harder.

"GUYS WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?!"

We didn't stop laughing and Dinah walked by a mirror. At first she didn't notice so she kept walking. She slowly backed up and I jumped knowing she was coming after me.

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO YOU BETTER RUN!" Holy shit she used my whole name I know I'm in trouble. I grabbed my remaining pancake and ran as fast as I could out the kitchen.

She chased me and I ran into the bathroom locking the door. "Dinah it's just payback" I say. I know Dinah won't hurt me but she can't take away my pancake. I eat it quickly and unlock the door. she throws me over her shoulder and runs me to the room throwing me on the bed.

I laugh hard and she straddles me tickling me. After a few minutes she gives up and stops. "Dinah I never knew you wanted me like this" I tease.

"You wish Chancho" she laughs and gets off. I catch my breath and hop on her back so she can take me back in the kitchen for more pancakes.

If I wasn't so into Lauren, I would go for a girl like Dinah. We have great chemistry and we always have fun. Too bad my heart is set.

She sits me on the chair earning us both a weird glance from Lauren. I can't tell what she's thinking but she looks jealous. I quickly shake that idea from my head. Lauren wouldn't be jealous of our relationship, or at least I don't think she would be.

Dinah goes to wash her face off and I have a huge smirk on my face because I finally got her back.

After all the pranks she's done on me.

I, Karla Camila Cabello, am the prank master.

Bow down.

Vote, Comment, follow me if you wanna I'll follow you back. Have a nice day cuties.