Chapter 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Camila POV

The plane ride was fairly boring. All the girls, including myself just slept.

No, Lauren and I didn't join the mile high club... this time.

As soon as we step outside we are greeted by the Texas weather. It's really hot and it kind of feels like a desert. But luckily it was a little windy so it made it feel warmer.

Troy picks all of us up in his 2015 Dodge Durango. It's a maroon color and it looks brand new.

Ally hops in the front seat and places a huge and passionate kiss on Troy's lips.

"I missed you sunshine" he says and we all gush. He is so cute.

"I missed you too baby" Ally replies, clearly blushing.

During the drive they hold hands the whole time. I kept thinking that's the kind of relationship I want. Free to love without having to worry about judgement. No matter how much distance is between them, they make it work and fall more in love everyday.

"Are you okay baby?" I hear a husky voice ask.

"Oh.. yeah I'm good just thinking" I reply.

"About?"

"Us" I leave my answer brief and rest my head on Lauren's shoulder. She smells like vanilla and I feel like I'm in heaven.

Before Lauren can reply we pull up to this beautiful medium sized house. From the outside it looks freshly painted an off white shade. It has a few steps leading up to the front porch. On the porch sits a swing that also looks like a bench.

"Wow it looks great!" I comment and the other girls follow my lead, giving compliments left and right.

We walk inside and it's even more beautiful than the outside. Troy shows us around giving us a tour. There are 3 rooms, two bathrooms, a huge living room with a flat screen tv, a dining room and finally, my favorite place of all, the kitchen.

I see bananas on the counter and quickly grab one. I can't help it when I see food, I get it.

Troy laughs at me. He's not used to my appetite but since I have a feeling him and Ally are the real deal, he'll get used to it.

"So we have the place to ourselves, with Troy of course and you know what that means?" Ally asks as she claps her hands together excitedly.

Sex. A lot of mind blowing hardcore sex. I think.

We all answer at the same time. "MOVIE NIGHT"

It's a bit of a ritual. We watch movies, order pizza and stay up as long as we can.

"But we do have to do a twitcam tonight dawgs." My Polynesian best friend exclaims.
"Okay we'll watch a few movies and at 8 we'll do the twitcam okay?" Ally asks.

"Yes mother" I laugh. Apparently I'm funny because everyone chuckles as well including Troy.

Since it's Ally's house she gets to choose the movies which makes me happy because we like the same kind of movies.

First she decided on The Silver Linings Playbook which of course I love because JENNIFER FREAKING LAWRENCE! After that she chooses Love Actually which was an okay movie.

"TWITCAM TIME!" I scream as soon as the movie goes off. I just had about 5 slices of pizza and my belly is full.

I love having time with our Harmonizers, even if it's just a short twitcam.

"Okay I'll grab the laptop get ready" Ally beams. She really is made out of rainbows. No doubt about it.

I'm sitting beside Lauren, Normani and Dinah are behind us and Ally is on the other side of Lauren.

"Are we on?" Normani asks.

"I'm not sure... if we're on.. tweet me" I say.

I look at my notifications and see a load of tweets saying we're on and we look beautiful.

Aww our harmonizers are always so sweet.

"So guys! we have some big news but we'll save it for a little later. Right now how about we answer some questions?" Ally asks.

It's kind of funny because I feel like we talk to ourselves when we do these things because we can't see or hear anyone else.

Are you sad the reflection tour ended?

"Yes we really miss it and we miss you Harmonizers" Dinah answers on our behalf.

Have you ever read a fanfic?

"No I haven't but I want to" I answer. I heard there were Camren fanfics and I was curious about them. I think I'm going to read one during my free time.

The rest of the girls answer no as well.

Camila have you had your first kiss yet?

Lauren looks at me and smiles.

"Uh.. yes I have.. but it's a secret" I wink.

"Dinah I hate your boyfriend"

We all laugh and agree.

"Be nice! He made a mistake but we were never going to work out. He's still human so don't send him too much hate please" Dinah replies.

I love that about Dinah. She's so protective even over people who don't deserve her protection.

How's Trolly?

Once again Ally beams. "We're great! We have a house together and he's in the bedroom right now while we do this twitcam"

Is Camren real?

Here we go again.

"No it's not I'm sorry" Lauren replies.

"Yeah I think Caminah is more real" I wink into the camera and kiss Dinah's cheek.

"Aww Chancho" she squeezes my cheeks.

Normani playfully slaps Dinah's arm.

"What about me!?! What about Norminah?" She yells as Dinah's cheeks turn a dark shade of pink.

Ally then pouts "But Normani I thought you loved me. I thought Normally was real"

We all begin laughing and I can't help it. I lose my breath and my stomach is hurting but i can't stop.

You could always have a Fifth Harmony orgy.

All the girls laugh except me.

"What's that?" I ask seriously. "Is that the thing where you're like talking to dead people on that board thing?"

This makes the girls laugh harder and causes me to be more confused.

Dinah whispers what it is and I know my cheeks must've turned as red as a tomato.

"Oh my god! You guys are naughty!" I scream.

Everyone laughs at me and I stay red like a tomato.

We answer more questions, less dirty ones, and then once again someone asks about Camren.

"Guys... Camren is not real. It's all a delusion you created" Lauren responds sounding a bit angry.

Ouch.. is that all I am to her?

I fake a smile and pray that this twitcam is over soon. All I want is to ball up and cry.

I don't mind her denying it because we aren't ready to come out but she called us a delusion.. our relationship a delusion.

"Camz, it's time for the big announcement" Lauren smiles that face eating grin. Normally all I feel when I see that is happy, but now it just hurts.

"Oh... yeah... okay"

"GUYS WE'RE DOING A SUMMER TOUR!" We announce in unison.

We talk a little about that and then say goodbye. As soon as it's over I get up and begin storming to the room I'm staying in. Tears fill my eyes.

Vote, Comment and stay weird! ;)