Chapter 18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Camila POV

My naked body lays entangled with Lauren's. After our fight you could say we made up. A lot.

She's definitely forgiven on all accounts.

"Baby I'm hungry" Lauren whined.

I can't blame her. Sex really does leave you hungry. Or tired. Or both but in this case hungry.

Not to mention I'm always hungry.

"I'll sneak downstairs and see what they have" I reply before pecking her lips and getting up to put clothes on.

"Hurrrrryyy" I hear that raspy voice again and it makes me chuckle.

"Yes Daddy Lauren" I wink and grab an oversized shirt that belongs to Lauren.

"Daddy Lauren? I like" she smirks.

'Yeah so do I" I kiss her again before sneaking downstairs to the kitchen.

I go through the cabinets and see nutella. "Lauren would love me for that" I think before grabbing it.

I go to grab crackers when I hear a creak in the floor. I jump up and spot Dinah. She's in a sports bra and boxers.

"God Dinah you... is that hickey!?!" I yell

Who the hell gave her a hickey?

I'm with Lauren, Ally's with Troy that leaves... oh my god!

"Oh my god! Normani!?!" I attempt to whisper but it's not very good.

"What? No I... It's... I just.. It's a rash" Dinah exclaims as her cheeks turn pink. She's the worst liar ever. Even worse than I am.

She tries to turn around and leave but bumps into a tiny figure.

"Ally... well this is awkward" Dinah's cheeks turn an even darker shade of pink.

"Why are you guys up?" She walks into the kitchen and grabs chips and juice. She's wearing nothing but a hoodie, which I'm assuming is Troy's.

"I guess you gave Troy a welcome home present huh?" I wink at her and she blushes.
"I guess you and Lauren made up" She combats my answer and this time it's my turn to blush.

"I guess I'm going back upstairs" Dinah tries to escape but Ally was too quick.

"Dinah... why are you wearing 'I just had sex' clothes?" She questions.

"And why do you have a hickey?" I add.

"It's not sex clothes and it's not a hickey"

Ally and I look really confused. I'm normally really oblivious but I know Dinah had sex. I'm just surprised. Her and Normani?

"Wait... who could you have had sex with?" Ally takes a step closer and questions her.

It's entertaining to look at Ally and Dinah interact with the height difference.

"Listen Jesus, I didn't have sex. You would know wouldn't you?" Dinah tries to smirk but she's nervous.

Ally laughs "I'm not Jesus but I have holy water in my room and I'm not afraid to use it if you don't tell me the truth"

"Camila what are you doing!?!" Dinah yells.

At first I'm confused because I'm not doing anything but as soon as Ally turns towards me Dinah runs up the room.

"Aww Ally you let her get away!" I pout.

'I'm sorry Mila. We'll interrogate them tomorrow. I should get back to Troy."

"Yeah give him part two of the present" I wink at the smaller girl.

"Oh he's had a lot more than two parts already" she laughs and leaves the kitchen.

For such a holy person, Ally is freaky.

I just laugh to myself, grab the nutella, crackers, a banana and a butter knife to spread the nutella on the crackers, and walk back to my girlfriend.

"You will never believe what just happened!" I say as soon as I open the door.

Ally POV

"And so I go downstairs to get us a snack and I run into Dinah, quite literally, and then I see Camila and they both were wearing the kind of clothes you wear when you just had sex and I get Camila because she has Lauren but then Dinah? The only person that could possibly have given her those hickeys is Normani but when did that happen? So Dinah wouldn't answer when I questioned her but Camila seemed to be thinking the same thing but then Dinah ran upstairs and we couldn't question her so what if her and Normani had sex and then.. am I the only straight one? Wow I.."

Troy cuts me off with a gentle peck on my lips.

"Baby, breathe"  Troy chuckles at me. His hand is on my thigh and I look down at his hand and then back up at him.

"Sorry" I laugh.

I look at his beautifully pale skin and his plump lips and I can't help but lean in and kiss him again.

I toss the chips to the side as he pulls me closer.

We aren't normally horndogs but we haven't seen each other in a long time so I guess you can say we have a lot to make up for.

I straddle him and grind my hips slowly on top of him. I feel him harden underneath me and I smirk.

This is going to be a fun night.