Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE
Camila POV

When I walk onto the roof I am shocked. I see Lauren standing with a bouquet of flowers looking absolutely stunning.

She's wearing a tight black dress that shows off her curves and black heels. I am absolutely speechless and I notice I'm staring like a creep but I can't take my eyes off of this girl.

Damn Jauregui what are you doing to me?

Lauren walks up to me and blushes "I guess you like?"

"Hell yeah.. I love.. wow" Lauren leaves me breathless everytime I see her but this time.... wow.

She did all of that for me and I feel incredibly special.

She blushes and hands me the flowers. I take them and sniff. "They smell almost as beautiful as you look" I wink.

"Smooth Cabello" she kisses my cheek and takes my hand in hers causing the heat to rise up in my cheeks and I began to blush.

She leads me to a table and once again she leaves me breathless. There are candles and she ordered pizza. It's romantically cheesy.

Cheesy get it? Like pizza? Get it?

I pull her to me and kiss her then stop.

"Crap I'm sorry" I try to apologize but she pulls me back and kisses me. It's a passionate yet soft and tender kiss and it leaves me weak in the knees.

She pulls the chair out for me and I sit. She is such a gentleman.. well gentlewoman.

She sits across from me and place one of her hands on my own.

"Camz... I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have avoided you. I was really confused. Still am. I mean, I always thought I was straight but you make me feel something.. something no guy has ever made me feel. And I don't want to lose it. I want to give us a chance Camz. I like you. A lot."

As she's speaking I can't help the smile that appears on my face. Is this really happening. Is Camren becoming an actual thing?

I have always wanted to hear those words come out of her mouth and now they have and I feel butterflies swarming around in my belly.

"What do you say Camz? Be my girlfriend?"

I know some people might say that it's too fast but I've been waiting since the first day I saw her at Boot Camp on The X Factor.

"Hell yes" I lean over the table and our lips meet. My hand wraps around the back of her neck gently as her tongue greedily enters my mouth feeling the crevices and battles my tongue in a battle for dominance. It was then that I knew I could not have possibly been any happier than I was in that moment.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui is mine.

After we eat we decide to go back inside. Normani already moved her clothes and brought mines back.

"Someone was confident that the date would go well huh?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"No just really hopeful. It would've been awkward if you said no" she kissed my neck softly.

I let out a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding as she began to suck on my neck. I moan softly and grab her head but she stops.

"Tease" I sigh and she laughs at me.

"Maybe you'll get more later" she winks

I began to undress and change into pajamas with a smirk on my face. I know Lauren is looking at me right now.

I turn to face her and her cheeks are red but she quickly turned her head "Were you staring at me?" I smirk.

"N.. no" she responds as she gets pajamas. "I'll be right back try not to miss me too much" she says and walks into the bathroom.

"Impossible" I call after her.

I must admit I'm sad. I wanted to see her get changed. I sound perverted but it's Lauren so I'm excused.

She brings out the perviness in us all.

She comes back changed and we cuddle in bed. We stay up talking about nothing at all but it means everything to me.

Eventually we fall asleep in each others arms.

I can't believe she's my girlfriend. She is the best thing that's ever been mine.

Hey babies don't forget to vote, comment and stay looking beautiful ;)