Epilogue

It is ten years later, a hot summer day and the girls all stand outside in the backyard of the house Lauren and Camila share for Lauren's 29th birthday.

Time flies when you're surrounded by people that make you happy.

Lauren looks over at her wife as she rolls around in the grass playing with their two year old daughter Harmony and their three year old godson Camren.

Lauren chuckles at how Normani and Dinah really named their son after her and her wife.

Lauren and Camila had a double wedding with Normani and Dinah three years ago. Ally of course was the maid of honor.

Ally got married to Troy seven years ago and they are still going strong, with two kids and another on the way.

6 year old Jennifer was off in the bouncy house while 4 year old Jesus was sleeping. That kid was always tired.

The girls stuck Troy with cooking duties as they caught up on old times.

The girls saw each other fairly often but after the band decided to call it quits two years ago, to focus on their children, they've seen less of each other.

These girls are more like sisters so they call and text every day.

The band had an amazing run.

37 Grammy's, over 100 million albums sold worldwide, they even won an Oscar for a song they wrote in the movie of the year a few years back.

They may have chosen it was time to end the band, but Fifth Harmony will never be over.

The legacy they left behind will follow for many years to come.

They became the biggest girl band ever and some of the most known advocates for feminism and LGBTQ rights.

These five girls made an impact on millions of lives, and on the lives of each other.

No matter where they went, they will always carry and cherish the memories that they have with each other.

They will always remember their Harmonizers and their Harmonizers will always remember them.

They all grew up together. They helped each other to grow and become better people.

Some things in life are infinite. The love shared, the bonds created, the memories cherished, the family given.

No matter where these girls go, they go together. If not in person, then in heart.

In the beginning, Fifth Harmony was just a group of five girls put together on a singing competition. Together they created a legacy. They created a family and a bond with millions of people seeking just that.

This was the story of how Fifth Harmony became more than just "a girl band".

They became friends, family, heroes, advocates, mother's, wife's, inspirations.

They have a long road ahead and it won't always be easy. There will be days where things feel like it's too much. However, they will make it through because they have each other.

Many people may think that this was the end for them, but in reality it was just the beginning.