Chapter 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Dinah POV

"Do you think Lauren and Mila are going to be okay?" I ask Normani.

"Yeah, they're like OTP they'll be fine" She replies.

We're sitting on the couch watching a movie. Well the movie is watching us.

"How are you feeling after Shrek?" She asks.

What is she talking about? We didn't watch that.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Nela. He looks like Shrek" she shrugs.

I crack up. It's true I guess but it's so funny coming from Normani.

"I'm really good. Well sort of. I mean I don't miss him I'm just.. frustrated.. if you catch my drift."

I didn't want to just come out and say I'm horny because it's been over 5 months since I've gotten laid.

She laughs and I can't help but get hypnotized by that laugh. It's such a cute laugh.

"I'm sorry Dinah" she chuckles.

"If it helps you feel better I haven't had any action with anyone but myself in like 6 months" she offers.

The thought of Normani pleasuring herself kind of turns me on.

Lately I've been getting feelings around Normani that I shouldn't be getting about girls. Plus, Normani is straight and I'm... I don't know what I am anymore.

"Yeah that makes me feel better a little" I laugh.

"I'm just really frustrated, everyone's getting laid except me"

"And me" She adds.

I look up at her and take in her beauty. Her beautiful chocolate skin, her smile, her eyes.
What is going on with me?

"Dinah?" Normani shoves me gently grabbing my attention.

"Oh huh?"

"Why were you staring at me like that?"

Shit. What do I say? What do I do?

Before I realize what I'm doing, I kiss her. She seems surprised but she didn't pull away so I gained a little confidence.

My body turns slightly and pushes Normani further on the couch, my lips still on hers.

Normani grabs my hips pulling me between her legs. My tongue trails on her bottom lip until she parts them giving me entrance.

I grind my hips slowly into hers as our tongues move rhythmically with each other.

I hear a soft moan escape her lips and I smirk into the kiss.

I stand up and hold her hand leading her upstairs into the room we're sharing.

Normally I would be nervous but I'm eager for Normani. I've never been with a girl but I've watched a fair share of... videos.

Don't judge I was just curious how it all worked.

Once inside, I push her on the bed and crawl on top of her. I kiss her lips again.

Her lips part for me and our tongues are moving in sync again.

It's like our lips were made for each other.

Her hands find their way to my shirt and lifts it over my head. I smile and help her.

Are we really going to do this?

I feel a little flustered when I watch Normani take in my chest area. I mean we've seen each other in practically nothing but not when we're getting hot and heavy.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Normani just to make sure.

"Hell yeah" She lifts her shirt off and pulls me back down. I attach my lips to her soft and full lips. I nibble on her bottom lip earning another moan.

She wraps her legs tightly around my waist and I grab her hands pinning them above her head. My hips began grinding into hers and I feel myself dampen against her touch.

"Fuck Dinah" Normani throws her head back. I smirk and grind harder as I leave a trail of hickeys down her body.

I kiss her stomach as her muscles tighten. This girls abs are insane.

I unbutton her tight jeans pulling them down revealing her red underwear. She's wearing a matching red bra and red is definitely her color.

I kiss my way back up to her as her hands roam to my waist trying to take my pants off as well.

I sit up so I can pull them off.

She sits up as well and begins to suck my neck.

Damn this feels really good.

Her hands move to the back of my bra and unsnaps it. "Shit" I gasp.

"Want me to stop?" Normani questions.

"No. No not at all" I kiss her lips as my bra slips off.

She gently cups my breasts and massage them in her hands.

"Mani" I moan as my back arches.

Her fingers tease my nipples and I feel them harden.

She takes the lead and lays me on my back.

She strips her remaining clothes, her bra and underwear, and then kisses me.

When I saw her naked form my mouth began to water.

Let's just say that wasn't the only thing getting wet.

She kisses up my legs and to my inner thigh. I let out a soft moan because this is a sensitive area.

Her fingers lace around my underwear pulling them down.

Damn good thing I shaved before the trip.

Fuck.

Her tongue licks up my slit slowly and she looks right at me.

My hips involuntarily jerk up on her tongue.

She begins to suck my clit as her fingers tease my entrance.

My back arches and my hands grasp the bedsheets.

I feel a tingly feeling as her tongue flicks over my clit and her fingers begin to pump into me.

The friction of her fingers pumping into me causes me to moan her name loud.

I bite my lip trying to keep the... fuck she's so good with her tongue.. the moans quiet.

My hips thrust up meeting her fingers making her go deeper. She picks up the pace and her mouth finds it's way to my nipple.

Her tongue flicks around my already hard nipple and leaves me breathless.

I grab her head as I feel my walls begin to tighten around her rapidly moving fingers.

"Normani.. I'm cl..close" I pant.

She switches nipples, giving the other equal treatment as she adds another finger in me.

My breathing is getting uncontrollable and I'm filled with a tingly sensation going through my body.

I climax and my juices are all over Normani's fingers. It feels like a volcano erupted.. in my vagina.

Remind me to clean these sheets.

My legs drop and Normani lays her head on my chest as we catch our breath.

Normani is by far the best person I have ever been with.

I look at Normani and we're both panting trying to regain composure.

Yeah... that just happened.