Chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Camila POV

When I woke up I was laying on top of Lauren's naked body.

Realization of what happened the night before hit me.

We had sex, more than that. We made love.

Well actually it's more like she did me. I never returned the favor but I definitely do plan on it.

I lost my virginity to Lauren. She told me she loved me Forever and Always. That's a long time.

I never felt the way I did yesterday with anyone ever before. It was magical. It was mystical. It was perfect.

I gave a part of myself that I can never get back to Lauren.

I would never want to get it back either.

I have no regrets about what happened last night.

When I look up I see Lauren admiring me with a smile on her face.

" Goodmorning baby" she says and kisses my head.

" Goodmorning. Were you watching me sleep?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes I was" I can't help but think how cute that is. But of course I'm not going to tell her that.

"Creep" I tease and peck her lips.

Just as I began to deepen the kiss someone knocks on the door.

Freaking cockblocker man.

I throw on a robe and go to check who it is.

"Hey Chancho, we have a meeting with management later today and then we're flying to Texas to look at Ally and Troy's new home. I came by yesterday to tell you and Lauren but you sounded... busy" she smirks.

Holy shit please tell me she didn't hear us.

"You're blushing! I was right! Sneaky little lesbians you two had sex didn't y..." I cut her off by slamming the door closed on her face.
Lauren bursts out laughing and I'm glad that someone finds it funny.

"Shut up or what happened last night won't happen again" I threaten.

She quickly stopped laughing and pouted "That's not fair"

She really wanted to have sex with me again. I couldn't help but blush. I now have a power over her. Except, I want it too so I wouldn't hold out on that. But it makes for a good threat.

I walked up to Lauren and straddled her kissing her again. I forced my tongue in her mouth as she moaned my name. I really do have an effect on her.

The phone.. the phone is ringing.
The phone.. we'll be right there

Yes my ringtone is the theme song of The Wonder Pets.

Honestly it's not my fault. Sofi always makes me watch it with her and I just thought it was a great show so it's my ringtone.

Don't judge me.

There's an animal in trouble, there's an animal in trouble, there's an animal in trouble somewhere

I let out a growl "Damn it just let me have some time with my girlfriend!" I grab my phone.

"I'm a little busy who is it?" I answer clearly annoyed.

"Mija are you okay?"

Shit it's my mom.

"Mommy! yeah I'm great I thought you were Dinah I'm sorry"

Lauren smirks and begins kissing and sucking my neck. I glare at her and try to get up but she has a firm hold on my hips.

"Did you hear me Mija?" My mom asks.

"Huh? oh no sorry.."

"Mija you seem distracted I'll call you later. I love you"

"I love you too Mami" I close my phone and playfully hit Lauren's shoulder.

"What the hell!?!" She just laughed and got up to get ready for the meeting.

*Few hours later*

Lauren and I run downstairs to the car. We were running a little late because Lauren decided it would be a good idea to make out after we got ready and it messed up our hair.

It's just a meeting though so we don't have to look perfect.

I'm wearing an Ed Sheeran hoodie and blue jeans and Lauren, of course is wearing black jeans with a black crop top.

One day I'm going to make her go outside wearing all the colors of the rainbow.

"Why are you two late?" Dinah smirks.

I just glare at her. I do not want her to mention what she overheard last night.

Normani will never let us live it down and Ally will probably drown us in holy water.

Once we arrive a lady in a very short skirt takes us to see Simon and his team. Everyone thinks Simon is mean but he's honestly not.

"Hi Si!" I give him a big hug and he just chuckles and hugs back.

After giving a hug to the rest of the girls he tells us to sit.

Most accents are really attractive but his just sounds old and boring.

"Okay girls, we have decided that because the Reflection Tour did so well, we're going to have a Summer Tour".

The girls and I jump up in excitement. Of course with tours come sleepless nights and stressful days but we get to be on stage in front of our Harmonizers! It doesn't get any better than that!

"Who are we going to tour with this time?" Ally asks.

"BEYONCE!?!" Normani screams and Dinah joins.

I laugh knowing that they're just playing around.

"Actually, you'll be touring with Beatrice Miller, Common Kings, Debby Ryan and The Never Ending, and Natalie La Rose."

"BEA!" We all yell in unison. We miss that little firecracker we haven't seen much of her.

We met back on The X Factor. She is so talented and I'm glad she's going to be on tour with us.

"Okay, your plane leaves in an hour. When you guys get situated at Ally's place, I want you guys to announce the summer tour through a live stream okay?" Simon says.

"Yes okay" we all agree.