Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE
Lauren POV

A/N Smut chapter ;) This is my first time writing smut so please don't judge

We just arrived home and Camila and I go straight to the room. I'm still in La La Land right now.

When Camila told me I'm always going to be the only one she wants, my heart stopped.

She only wants me.. That beautiful girl only wants me and I don't think anything she's ever said could have made me happier.

"Laur?" I turn to face Camz who has her hands in the pockets of her dress.

"Yes?"

"Why were you nervous when that boy asked me out? Don't you know that I wouldn't want anyone else no matter what?"

I think for a second. Why was I upset?

"Honestly Camz, I just feel like you deserve more. You deserve better"

"I can't get anyone better because I already have the best" She replies and takes a step closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

Once again the butterflies appear. You know that feeling when you're slowly approaching the top of a rollercoaster, then you began to fall?

You feel absolutely terrified but incredibly thrilled. Like even if you puke at the end it was worth it?

That's how Camila makes me feel. Even if we don't survive forever as a couple, every second I get to spend with her makes it worthwhile.

How is it that one person make me feel like this? With her, everything comes naturally. Nothing is forced. She is so rare and I know that I never want to let go. Never want to lose her.

"I really really love you Camz" I cup her face and the smile on her face stretches from ear to ear. Damn this girl..

"I really really love you too Laur"

I guess I was wrong when I said I don't think anything she could've said would make me happier. Hearing I love you from her... I can't even explain how I feel. I simply feel like heaven.

I've told her I love her millions of times, as she told me as well, but never like this. Never as a couple. It's not just love. It's not just a crush. It's everything to me.

I want to show her just how much I love her. How much I need her.

I wrap my arms around her waist as I pull her closer to me. My lips connect to hers desperately. Her arms reach up and wrap around my neck.

My tongue finds it's way into her mouth as it battles for dominance. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around me and I walk to the bed, laying us both down.

She wraps her legs tighter around me bringing me closer. She holds on to me tightly, almost as if she's afraid that if she let's go I'll disappear or change my mind.

I break the kiss and look deep into her big brown eyes. I once heard a quote that said "When with a partner, fall in love with their eyes cause eyes are the only thing that don't age, so if you fall in love with their eyes you'll be in love forever".

When I look at Camz, at those beautiful eyes I know I'm in love with them. And I'm in love with her.

"Camz.. I'm all yours. I'm never leaving you, I'm never changing my mind about us. You're the one for me. I know that without a shadow of a doubt. You're my forever and always" I whisper.

She loosens her grip and responds "Always and Forever" before bringing her lips up to meet mine.

She cups my face pulling me closer. Our bodies are completely on each other, no space between yet I still wish I was closer.

I feel her tongue prying into my mouth and I welcomed it eagerly.

After a fierce battle with her tongue I win. My tongue dances around her mouth taking in her taste.

I break the kiss and begin to kiss her neck. I begin to suck on it gently as her hand grabs my head. I hear my name rolling off her tongue as she moans.

"Laur..." She pulls me up and cups my face.

"Yes Camz?"

"I.. I'm ready.. for the next step. I mean if you are too"

Is she saying what I think she's saying?

"You mean...?" I ask unsure but not wanting to actually say the words aloud in case I was wrong.

She nods her head as she sits up. She lifts the dress over her head so she's just in a bra and underwear.

I'm completely blinded by the amount of beauty in front of me.

"Camz.. you're perfect" I lean down and kiss her. She seems to relax and kisses back passionately.

Her lips are so soft. The kiss tastes like peppermints, she must've had some in the car on our way home.

My body presses firmly against hers and I can feel myself beginning to dampen in my underwear.

Her hands move to my shirt and I quickly take it off.

I take off my shorts as well so we're both in just our bra and underwear. I've never been with a girl before I have no idea what to do but I know that I want to make love to Camila.

I lean back down and kiss her. My hands find their way to my bra and unhook it letting it fall to the floor.

I hear Camz gasp and I'm hoping it was a good kind.

"Fuck Laur.." she kisses me again. I guess it was a good kind.

I unhook hers next and go to kiss her neck. I trail wet kisses from her neck down to her chest. I cup one of her boobs and massage it causing her to moan my name.

Her moans are going to be the death of me.

I take her other nipple in my mouth as my fingers continue working their magic. She grabs my head and arches her back.

I can feel her nipples getting harder and I bite down softly and pull.

"Fuck Lauren" she moans again.

My hand slips down and inside her underwear. I can feel the dampness down there and I can't help but smirk knowing that I'm the reason for her to be so wet.

"Baby please" she whimpers.

I began to rub her clit gently as I switch nipples and began to suck the other one. She pulls my hair and that's definitely a turn on.

She's panting and I didn't even get to the best part yet. I know it's her first time so I want to be gentle with her.

I slip a finger inside causing her to gasp. I began pumping my finger into her damp area. Her hips jerk up to meet my finger making me go deeper. She moans louder and more frequently as my finger pumps into her.

I slowly add a second finger.

"Lauren" she whimpers

"Does it hurt?" I ask as I slow down my fingers.

"I'll be okay please don't stop"

I kiss her in hopes that it will lessen the pain or discomfort until she gets used to my fingers in her.

She began panting and I feel her walls begin to close around my fingers. She closes her eyes and her legs began to shake. She must be close.

I curl my fingers and find her G-Spot.

Her back arches and she releases on my fingers. I slow down my fingers, letting her ride out her orgasm.

I've never felt more close with anyone in my whole life.

I look at the tan beauty underneath me as she's panting trying to regain composure. I lay on the side of her catching my breath as well.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, we both caught our breaths and Camz leans in and kisses me tenderly.

"Thank you" she whispers and lays on my chest.

I play with the dark curls until we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

Camren sex!! Was that good? I hope so sorry if it sucked! Don't forget to vote and comment cuties.