Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN
Camila POV

Today is the Radio Disney Music Awards and I am so excited. We have three award nominations and it's the first place I'm going with Lauren as my girlfriend.

I know we aren't going to come out and stuff but maybe she won't be as distant as usual.

We've been dating for a month and the girls all know, but that's it. We haven't done much as a couple. Only one date and a few make out sessions but we act almost the same as normal.

We haven't been too busy so the girls and I have had some downtime which was relaxing.

We've only had a few interviews to promote Worth It but that's about it.

I'm grateful that none of the interviews mentioned Camren because I don't think I could handle her denying it in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ready to come out just yet, but when Lauren denies something, she really denies it, trying to get her point across.

For example, the interview we had last month when she said we were "very separately single" instead of just saying we were single.

We all begin getting ready at 12. Normani comes in and sits on the bed as she sighs.

"What's wrong Mani?" Dinah asks concerned. They have always been close but recently they have been a lot closer.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend" she replies and I can't seem to place the emotion in her voice.

I'm not surprised and honestly I'm happy but I go to comfort her. I wrap an arm around her waist and lay on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Moaney" I say and kiss her cheek.
She smiles at me and pinches my cheek. "It's okay honestly. He changed a lot and we never really see each other. It's for the best. We were never meant to be"

I'm glad she knows.

We all hug her and she laughs "Guys honestly I'm fine. I didn't love him. I actually feel relieved now that we're over.. except I'm the only single one". she sighs.

"You're hot. You'll find someone a lot better... and cuter too" Dinah chimes in.

After everyone gets ready I look in the mirror. I'm wearing a pink dress with pockets. (I like the pockets because I can hide snacks.) I also decided to put my hair up in a ponytail.

Lauren comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. "You look beautiful baby" she kisses my cheek and I turn around.

"Look at you!" My mouth drops open as I take in the sight.

I mean honestly guys if can see her right now you would die. She's wearing white high waisted shorts and a white belly shirt.

"You look freaking hot I kinda just want to rip your clothes off!" I respond then bite my lip.

Dang it Camila too far.

Lauren blushes and looks at me. "You want to rip my clothes off huh?" she smirks and takes a step closer. I gulp. She is so seductive. Not cool.

"I.. uh.." I can't seem to formulate a complete sentence.

In my head I'm thinking Hell yeah! but out loud it just comes out as stutters.

"Mila! Laur! time to go!" Ally calls out.

Saved by the Ally.

I quickly walk away as Lauren follows me with a huge smirk on her face.

We get in the limo and her hand is sitting on my thigh. I'm trying to keep myself calm but if she moves it just a little further up....

"So Ally how's Troy?" I decide to ask to take my mind off of Lauren. I would ask Dinah about her boyfriend but her boyfriend is an arrogant punk. Troy seems to be one of the only good guys. Ally has great taste.

"He's great! We plan on moving in together actually!" She seems so happy it's cute. I wonder if Lauren and I will ever move in together.

Lauren moves her hand towards my inner thigh and smirks. I cough and place my hand on hers "Be good" I whisper.

Lauren pouts at me. It is not fair. She has the cutest pout in the world but she's so sexy. Even her pout is turning me on!

This is going to be a long night.

Hey beautifuls! Vote, Comment and love me! ;)