⋆ Manny & Reader ⋆

Requested by mxshr00m_l0v3r

The Reader is like parent figure to Manny

The Reader is like parent figure to Manny. Also for a change I decided to make two endings to this story.

Platonic relationships, Angst

Word count: 1674

- - - - -

Manny stared up at Y/n with his big blue eyes, motioning to be held. His yellow puppet like arms where stretched out wide, a pair of stronger more fleshy human arms tilted him up.

The young boy smiled, happy with his achievements, letting out a soft giggle.

Y/n's lips curled up into smile, carrying Manny in their arms over to the kitchen. But the moment they did he let out a scared whisper, his fingers digging into the others back.

...it wasn't that long since the kitchen accident happened. Their companion Robin had been slaughtered and was force fed to Manny.

But the healthy teachers where gone now and the two needed to eat something.

Y/n didn't like to bring back the memories of the traumatic event but they couldn't avoid the kitchen forever.

They only grabbed some edible things from the kitchen cabinets. Before taking Manny back to the living area, where the two mostly spend their time.

The two always made sure to stuck together, they only had eachother left here.

In silence Y/n began cutting a apple in small pieces before feeding it to Manny, like a parent would with their child. The young boy gratefully opened his mouth accepting the food.

His stomach let out a hungry sound and he looked away in embarrassment.

"You don't have to look away." Y/n giggled, putting a hand up to Manny's head to ruffle his hair. "And maybe we should brush this mess." They added jokingly.

"Mom/Dad stoppp-" Manny pouted, as he playfully swatted Y/n's hand away.

The human looked up, their eyes widened in surprise not expecting that reaction. The yellow kid also seemed to notice the sudden quiet behavior.

His own father never liked to acknowledge he was his kid... and whenever he did it was always negatively.

Lately Manny had been so comfortable around Y/n, they where so kind and caring, they where everything he wanted in a parent. Accidentally he called them mom/dad.

With the loss of the two other people he looked up too, Harry and Robin things hadn't been the same. Now all he had was Y/n but maybe he had over crossed a boundary this time.

"W-was it w-wrong for me to call you that? I'm s-sorry..." He mumbled anxiously, beginning to fiddle with his fingers in a nervous manner.

"Oh Manny you call me by any name you like." They replied, wrapping the young boy into a warm hug.