⋆ Cyrus x Reader ⋆

Requested by RaFaraaa9

It starts out at a graveyard but it will end with fluff

To clarify I named the coffin Cyrus as he has not a canon name.

Word count: 1095

- - - - -

Y/n already regretted coming here so late but they couldn't put of the visit any longer or they would get scolded at home.

The human searched the ground trying to find the right headstone. It was quiet at the graveyard, no wonder as it was almost midnight.

Nobody in their right mind would go out do late at a creepy place like this. Yet you did-

There was a sad bouquet of flowers, a few of them already wilted, in Y/n hands. Once they reached the right headstone they carefully laid it down.

If your aunt could see you, from heaven or hell... who knows there that strange woman ended up, and was watching you right now she would look in dissapointment.

"Sorry auntie, life was keeping me busy. Didn't had much free time but here I am for proper visit."
Y/n mumbled to themselves, trying to look respectfully.

Unsure they trotted on their place, checking the horloge wrapped on their writz for the time.

Welp this should suffice, now mom wouldn't be able to pester you on going here in her place.

With a awkward wave towards the grave Y/n finally turned around. They walked down a mossy path but as luck would have it one of their feet got caught by the roots of tree sticking out of the ground.

With a loud yelp they slid down a slope, rolling over only to land in the mud.

"... I officially hate this place." Y/n whined as they laid on the ground in shock and pain.

"Are you alright?" As soft choice could be heard asking.

The human looked up in confusion, their eyes trying to see who was talking in the dark. It was silent for a minute and they where almost convinced they just heard the voice in their head.

Suddenly the earth bursted open and a literal coffin arose from the ground. It casted a large shawdow on the other person who looked up terrified.

They tried to stand up to run away but the fall from earlier had switched one of their ankles in a painful position and they fell to the ground once again.

"Aaahhh don't eat me!" The human shouted putting their hands in front of their body in a x position.

"Eat you? I'm not a zombie." The coffin casually said, as he wiped of some of the dirt on him. "Haha I'm terrible sorry if I gave you that idea." He chuckled lightheartedly.

Shouldn't have watched the walking dead last week...

"W-What are you t-then?" Y/n asked carefully but at seeing the other get closer they backed away further. "D-Don't come any c-closer-"

Ignoring the question and pleas to back off Cyrus walked over extending one of his hands. "Please let me help you up."

There was pause, a long pause before Y/n finally reached over to grab a hold of the helping hand. "What are doing?!" They shouted as they suddenly got titled up from the ground, getting carried bridal style.

Cyrus not seeing a problem responded with his logical response. "Carrying you to that bench over there, it's more comfortable than laying on the ground and that way I can take a better look a possible wounds."

The human looked away embarrassed but complied letting the coffin carry them.

This is not how you expected your night to go!

It was oddly comforting to have Cyrus here with you.

After learning eachothers name, the two made some small talk to pass time. It was now confirmed Y/n had a sprained ankle.

It hurted but if they where carefull they should be able to walk on it. But for now the human didn't feel like walking back to the bus stop yet.

The coffin was really careful as he inspected the others legs and arms, with consent, for any other injuries. Thankfully there wheren't much more.

"Sorry I shouted at you earlier, I was just startled."

"It's alright, I've gotten those same reaction before. You don't see a coffin as handsome as me everyday."

Y/n scoffed, rolling their eyes amused. "Right I just fell head over heals over you, literally~"

Cyrus laughed cheerfully. "Good to know~" He adjusted the glass that suddenly appeared on his face. His eyes serious again. "It's a relief to see your doing alright now."

The teacher of death stood up, giving the graveyard visitor a bow. "It was a pleasure meeting you, goodbye Y/n. I'll be returning to the earth I've left."

"Leaving so soon..."

"Don't want me too?"

Y/n looked up flustered, avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment. "I mean I think it would be nice to talk some more."

Cyrus put on a thoughtful expression, grabbing a notepad he had stored into his body. He checked his schedule, sighing as he looked at the list.

He sadly had a job to commit too and knew he had to leave.

"I do sincerely apologize, I can't stay-" He began to say, his eyes softening at the others let down expression. "But feel free to visit me next week, I'd love for us to get to know eachother better."

Excited at the prospect of seeing eachother again Y/n leaped up from the bench wrapping Cyrus in a hug.

Hugging a large chest of wood wasn't as comfortable as hugging a regular person would be but it felt good nonetheless.

Though their ankle greatly dissaproved of the sudden pressure that being applied from jumping up.

"Careful now, I don't want to see you get hurt again." He said, in return wrapping his arms around the human.

"Y-yes! I'll look out better next time." They replied, giving the coffin a large smile.

"Mom I'm going out!" Y/n shouted as they opened the front door to leave.

"Where could you possibly go to at this hour?" Mom shouted back from the kitchen.

"To see auntie again, y'know visit her grave again..."

"Huh- You've been going there a awful lot lately. Didn't figure you two where so close afterall, to visit even after her death."

Y/n looked up, hoping their concerned parent figure wouldn't pry further into the matter. Cause no they didn't visit for auntie, sorry not sorry.

It was rather the new charming friend they made and this time they got Cyrus a present.

You couldn't wait to see him again! Who knew the graveyard was such a wonderful place afterall.

- - - - -