⋆ Digitaltime ⋆

Requested by UrLocalCitrusGal

Word count: 473

- - - - -

"I sometimes question myself why I still follow you around..."

"BeCAusE yoU loVe me~"

Tony scoffed, crossing his arms while turning his head away from the other. Colin tried to interfere, outstretching his arms. He managed to get ahold of one gloved hand and he held on tightly.

"NoOoo don't lOok aWay, I NEED aTteNtion."

"Your a brat, go reflect on your actions before I consider giving you attention again."

The clock continued staring at something else, focusing on the locked door at the top of the stone staircase.

The computer had brought him here to find some old games together but accidentally let the door slam shut behind him.

It was very late at night and none of the other teachers would hear them even if they would shout. Now they had to wait till the morning for the others to show up and open the damned door.

"TonyY can We cuddLE?" Colin sweetly asked.

"Wh- No!" Tony mumbled slightly embarrassed.

At the same time he awkwardly tried to get his free too. The other let out a whine, as sad emoji's appeared on his digital screen.

"Don't be so cold."

"You wanna know what is cold... this room and we wouldn't be in here if didn't wake me up at 23:47 to make a midnight trip to the basement."

"FiNee I'll juSt leaVve-" Colin mumbled, feeling dejected he got up from the ground.

"Go ahead." Tony replied, trying to pretend he didn't care.

There was a silence, no more talking only the soft buzzes that came from the computers screen and soft ticking that cans from the clock.

Even when the two where apart they could still hear and sense eachother from a distance. It was ten dreadful minutes later there was a loud screech.

"IIEEhHhh! TheRe ARe rATs hERe!" Colin cried out, as he ran back to Tony practically jumping into his arms in a frantic state.

"AAHH CAREFULL!" Tony shouted in surprise, as he tumbled over as Colin fell on top of him.

The time teacher let out a pained groan, as he got almost crushed. Even when he got up the technology teacher wouldn't let go, holding tightly onto him.

"Look it's probably mice that you saw and not rats. So calm down."

"CAlM dOwn?! I sWear on MYy RoBUx in roBLoX that IT wheRe rAts!"

Suddenly very conveniently a rat showed up, ready to steal the computers metallic wires. "Squeak squeek I'ma rat~"

"It CAN sPEak! KiLL iT witHh fiReEee!" Colin hissed at the rat, while hugging Tony so tight the other almost couldn't breath.

"Why is everything in this house cursed?!" Tony shouted as he tried to get out of the death grip and move away from the rat

What a lovely time spend together.

- - - - -