⋆ Warren x Reader ⋆

Word count: 490

- - - - -

Y/n watched the screen of their tv captived, following the movements of the main characters on the screen. Outside it was raining quite heavily, water was pouring down with occasional thunder.

It was pitch black in the living room aside from the electric device emitting light. A box with leftover pizza was placed next to the human.

They were about to take a bite of the already cold food but the doorbell rang making them freeze in their movements.

"Warren what are you doing here?"

"H-Hi Y/n! I was just passing by- IEEH!"

He screeched as lightning almost struck a tree nearby, genuinely scared he ran towards them for comfort.

The human let out the longest sigh as they faced the worm, knowing damn well he wasn't just accidentally in their neighborhood.

You've seen him following you around...

It was that Y/n had a soft spot for even the most pathetic ones. They pinched their own face knowing it was best to just send the other on his way.

"Alright you can stay, just because I feel bad about making you face that bad weather."

"THANKYOUSOMUCHILOVEYOU!"

Y/n stiffened as they got squeezed tightly in a overbearing hug. Warren had been soaked by the rain, his cold wet clammy hands left a trail of water.

They gave him a awkward pat on the back, wondering for how long the hug would go on.

Seeing as he wasn't retracting they began playing with the button with the OKAY STOP logo that was attached to the pink vest.

"Sooo how has life been, enjoying work?"

"We miss you at work, well I do."

Yeah, you two used to be coworkers.

The amount of times Y/n had to step in to stop Warren from being too intrusive when interacting witg the clients was a lot. Fun times-

"It has been difficult but I've coped with bringing a framed picture of you with me. Now your always with me, in a way." He said nearly tearfully.

Warren suddenly pulled out a large frame from his pockets containing a ugly af picture of Y/n.

"Is that supposed to be me? I've definitely seen better days. When did you even capture this moment, I look terrible."

"What nooo you looked cute in this! R-Really!"

Y/n gave a look of disbelief, shaking their head profusely. Tho a small part of them was flattered at the mention of looking cute.

You've always had extremely mixed feelings for your coworker. This time was no different.

Hiding from the thunder the worm was covered in blanket curled up near the human. His arms where wrapped around their waist, hoping they stay like this forever.

Y/n truly questioned why they even continued on with this odd relationship with Warren. The two wheren't exactly friends even if one of them felt like they where bff's.

Despite everything you cared for him.

- - - - -