⋆ Roy x Reader ⋆

Requested by Fnrewuyfw

To be clear I personally do NOT simp for this man

To be clear I personally do NOT simp for this man. This is a request, gotta make my audience happy.

Angst

Word count: 1074

- - - - -

"Y/n be a dear and get me my knitting needles from the basement."

"Leslie do I have too? It's dark and creepy there..."

The older women blankly stared back, the silent staring contest lasted for a good few minutes with her creation giving in first.

They knew they couldn't defy their creator in the long run. Letting out a long sigh the second human slowly walked toward the stairs.

You where practically her assistant... or slave.

Y/n reached out to grab the knitting needles from a dusty shelf. The squeaking sound of mice on the distance made them flinch only for them to drop what they where holding.

The iron needles on purpose rolled away into a far corner, ending up underneath another shelf.

The human reached down, letting their hand touch the ground to feel around. It felt extremely off putting.

"Finally! I got it."

With a small smile Y/n retrieved the items, securing them in a pocket of their sweater. Though the moment they stood back on their feet they almost let out a screech of horror.

Suddenly a pale yellow man stood less than a meter away. It stood unmoving.

Wait- it could be one of her tricks, maybe it was just a illusion or statue.

Y/n recoiled in disgust as their hand brushed past the a long slender yellow arm. Unintentionally they had walked closer to it.

"Ew. That's the most ugliest mannequin I've ever seen."

"Oh really?"

Roy's eyes suddenly pierced into Y/n's, with a annoyed expression he glared at them. Suddenly he was teleported right in front of them, close enough to put a hand around their neck and strangle them if he wanted too.

"AAHH- STRANGER DANGER!" Y/n shouted in a panic, immediately turning around to run away.

"So noisy-" Roy mumbled getting more agitated by the minute.

The yellow man grabbed the human by the collar of their sweater, harshly pulling them back. He stared at the colorful materials and uneven patterns the clothing item was made up.

It looked like one of those sweaters Leslie wore and made herself, which probably meant Y/n was connected to her in some sort of way.

Using his brain, in that balding head of his Roy saw a new opportunity. He could make use of the new intruder, helping him take back the control.

"Quiet now or there will be consequences." He growled.

"... Yess sirr." They meekly replied.

Y/n internally cried as they where pulled back, feeling the intense stare of the other. It was really uncomfortable but they knew it was better to play along for now.

Just like the lady she served this man had something authoritative about him. Although he was much less pleasant to be around with.

Roy smiled, feeling some satisfaction rise in him. He preferred it when things went according to his plans.

He was currently abandoned part of the house, a hidden room where there was only darkness. Literally everything was black, the only things here where himself and the intruder.

"If you behave, I promise I won't hurt you. Disobey me and you will be in a world of pain." He said, still keeping a eye on them.

"You sadist..." They mumbled with distaste.

Y/n sat on the floor of the black void, curling up in a ball for more comfort. Even if Leslie could be unbearable at times it was hundred times better being with her compared to Roy.

"So what, nothing wrong with it."

"Nothing wrong with it?!"

Y/n let out a offended gasp, glaring up at Roy wantingy to throw insults his way. Before they could do so the ugly scarecrow had kneeled down.

"Are always so loud? Want me to tape that pretty mouth of yours shut." He threatened.

"H-Hey get out of my personal bubble or I'll-" Y/n began to snap back, their face getting red of embarrassment and annoyance.

"Or what, there is nothing you could possibly do to me." Roy said, grabbing the others arms and holding them in a painful grip.

"Stupid overgrown parasite!" Y/n shouted, trying to free themselves.

You where still scared of him but the urge to fight back was rising up.

Bored Y/n sat alone, Roy had left not specifying how long he would be gone but good riddance!

To pass time the human felt in the pockets of their large sweater, looking for their small notebook and additional pencil.

Whenever you got free time you would spend it by drawing or writing. It was a lot of fun!

The notebook was filled with silly doodles, some poems and portraits of Leslie or the trio of students that also lived here.

Y/n caught up doing their own thing didn't even notice the return of Roy. The other at first didn't spare a second glance for them but eventually after feeling ignored went over.

He stared a small doodle im the tight corner of the notebook, it was a image of him but drawn very ugly.

"I look better than that."

"No you don't, let's not lie to ourselves."

Roy raised a eye at the statement. "Tsskk-"

Y/n flinched but when nothing happened they let out sigh of relief. "Your both ugly inside and outside."

They immediately cringed, knowing they where in even more trouble now. They didn't mean to speak those last words out loud.

"And what are you then, the opposite of me?" Roy grumpily remarked.

"Ha! Obviously, I'm pretty on the inside AND outside!" Y/n stated with confidence, a smug smile plastered onto their face.

Seeing the yellow man raise his eyes, letting out a long sigh almost made the human crack up.

For the shortest moment you even enjoyed the conversation.

"I suppose you are pretty."

"Erhm-"

Y/n blinked in suprise, not expecting the compliment but it felt really weird hearing it from Roy.

His hand grabbed their chin, forcing them to look in his eyes. To see his frightening and possessive stare.

"Better keep you around for a while longer." He continued to speak, a evil grin plastered onto his face. "Once I'll regain my stolen powers, I'll make sure you will be under my control. You pretty pretty thing."

- - - - -