3.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 320
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hyunjin made his way towards a convenience store. The boy's hair kept coming in front of his face so he brushed 'em away making his way into the store. He greeted the owner with a cute soft smile and asked him about where he could find the food items on the list.

"uhmmm... Which one should i get?.... Ah yes this one!"

Just as Hyunjin put his hand on the 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 chips another hand did the same. This made the brunnete look up to his 𝚐𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚢 neighbor.

"Oh Hi again!" the boy giggled while the other just gave him glares.
Just as Minho was about to take the chips hyunjin gasped remembering this was the only packet left.

"Ah wait! I deserve them because i hot them first" the boy stated.

"Wha- no! We literally put our hands on it on the same time!"

"W-well I... I saw it first!"

"That doesn't matter! I-"

"Lino what's taking so long? Wait HYUNJIN!?"

Minho's words were cut off by Chan who had just appeared into the mess. That's when Chan had found his cousin with Minho.

"Channie hyung!?"

"Ya'll know eachother?"

"Uh yeah! we're cousins!" Hyunjin smiled as he pulled away from the hug with Chan.

"He's the hyunjin i was telling you about remember? The cousin of mine who had just moved here?"

It finally hit Minho.

"HELL NAW- THIS ANNOYING GUY IS YOUR COUSIN!? No offence though-"

Hyunjin just stared at the catman...

"You have a rude friend" he said to Chan and stuck his tongue out to his neighbor making Minho roll his eyes.
Chan just faceplamed himself knowing that Minho had already fucked up.

. . . . . . . . .

"thank you hyung!"

"Your welcome Jinnie"

"Thanks for leaving my precious Chips WHO I SAW FIRST to me as well Minho hyung"

Minho just rolled his eyes and nodded while Chan just chuckled at these two.