21.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 428
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Day 7 of Hyunjin and Minho's bet and the younger had been doing his best. Though this whole week was very overwhelming and stressful, he still did his best in order to perform well.
His teachers was also very proud of him getting back in track like he used to be but that didn't make Hyunjin feel any less stressed.

Today was just a normal day, the brunette just came back from College and got a little freshened up before going to 𝘒𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴, where he started working from about two weeks ago. He loved working there as Kun, his boss was a very kind person and literally the sweetest. 

" 안녕하세요!" hyunjin greeted the customers and staff.

"ahh Hyunjin-ah! Right on time! Can you please stay at the counter? Ten hyung's been going real crazy in there"

Yangyang spoke laughing a little making Hyunjin giggle too.

"sure! sure!!"

The boy quickly went towards the counter while yangyang went back.

"Uhm excuse me?"

Hyunjin slowly looked up to see who called his name. It was someone he didn't really expect to see.

"Lino hyung? W-welcome! What would you like to have?"

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I had such a rough day today. Dance practice was just crazy! I felt hungry so i decided to get something sweet from a dessert shop.
The place looked pretty cozy and warm. My eyes looked over to all the delicious looking desserts and well i finally made a decision.

I called out to the person standing infront though i couldn't see the boy's face as he was wearing a cap.
Wait... Hyunjin?

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"uhh hello?" hyunjin waved his hand infront off Minho making the older come back to his sences.

"woah- sorry."

"It's alright hyung! What would you like to have?"

The younger brunette smiled asking.

"hmm the oreo cake"

"Okay! I'll get that for you~~ uhm anything else?"

"Nope"

"alright then, it'll be ___ thank you and I'll get that for you"

Minho slightlt smiled which wasn't much visible but the younger being so cute made him do so.

             ――――――――――

Minho kept smiling like an idiot the entire day. He didn't get why just seeing Hyunjin work so hard make him smile like that but it just did.
He could see how tired the younger was but he still kept so cool and replied to every single person with a warm smile.

"Hwang Hyunjin... What are you doing to me huh?"

The older whispered to himself before turning off the lights of his room.