7.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 493
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hyunjin walked towards his Music class. The boy was more than excited. Singing is his most favourite hobby and well, 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 too.
He loved writing lyrics to his own songs and sing them while playing his favourite instrument, the guitar.

"Hyunjinieeee!"
a voice called out to the brunette while a body hugged him from the back. He had immediately recognized the voice.
It was his childhood friend, Jungwoo. The other boy had moved to Seoul when they were 14 because of his dad's job.

"Ahh Woo! My soulmate!"

Both boys looked at eachother and laughed like crazy.
It was surely weird to see someone so close to him after a whole year. Even though Jungwoo had moved here at the age of fourteen and was currently eighteen, the boy always came to his old home to meet Hyunjin.

. . .
Hours had passed with both the boys talking nonstop about all the latest drama or even the simplest incident that had taken place in their life lately

"and he still calls me seokjin!"

Jungwoo laughed at his bestfriend who kept on nagging him about his 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘺 neighbor.

"Honestly, i like how grumpy he is. I wanna be friends with him but he's always ignoring me."

"Oh god Jinnie, you wanna be friends with everyone haha. I know for sure that you won't stop annoying him till the time he accepts you as his friend"

"yeah you're right wait annoy him? Pfft i don't annoy people"

"With you being a happy pill and being such a 𝘩𝘰𝘦, I'm sure he find you hell lotta annoying my dear friend."

Jungwoo chuckled as he got a playfull slap from his friend.
He knew Hyunjin never wants to Irritate people. All he wants is for everyone to be happy but he also knew how broken the boy himself was. The brunette never showed any of the sadness in him but his crime partner 𝘈𝘒𝘈 Jungwoo just knew it all.

"wanna get some food? My stomach is crying to me now" Jungwoo asked as he wiggled his eyebrows making Hyunjin smile.

"Yeah let's go. My tummy is ready to taste some delicious food as well"

. . .

𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 was the sound Hyunjin's door had made. He slowly tiptoed into his room as if he was a 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘧 trying to steal something from his own place.
The boy slowly slipped his shoes off and changed himself into a cozy nightsuit. Right when the boy was about to go to bed a knock was heard from the main door. The young boy made some incoherent noises im annoyance as he was getting sleepy.

"Hyunjin! Dear I'm so sorry to come here this late, i actually needed help with something"

"Hello Mrs. Choi, it's totally fine don't worry. What do you need help with?"

"I well you see...."

"I'm Mrs. Choi but I have no idea for how to fix those....oh but i know someone who actually can!"