4.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 428
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You really lost the keys huh?"

Minho asked smirking at the brunette trying to look for the keys to his apartment in his bag.

"N-no!"

"Well it seems to me you did."

"i h-have them"

Minho just chuckled at the behavior of the younger boy.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, can i come inside with you.It's cold here"

"uhm... No"

"pleaseeee! Are you sure you want to leave a 18 year old alone here to just die in this cold? "

"Yes VERY sure. Now shu. Go away"

"You're mean"

"I know" replied smirking at the boy.
A few minutes later soft knocks were heard coming from Minho's door.
He knew who this person.

"Ah what do we have here? A hyunjin who's shivering from cold! What do you want now?" Minho gave the younger a cheeky smile.

"Hyung- i contacted the owner. He says he's busy so It'll take him three hours to get here. Can i PLEASE stay with you?" Hyunjin gave puppy eyes.

"Fine. Come in"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"
The younger did a tiny hug to the grumpy older making him startled.

"Do whatever you want just don't-"

"OH MY GAWD YOU HAVE CATS!?"

Minho just looked st the younger with an annoyed face for cutting him off. That's until he heard hyunjin go full on cute mode.

"OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SHO FLWULFFY IMMA DIEEEE"

The younger spoke gibberish while the older just made a weird face in disbelief.

"Yah! don't touch my cats"

"Why not :( they are so cute!" the brunette whined and then squealed half way through.

Minho just smiled without even knowing. The younger was somehow cute to him. But that was only until he noticed it. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦? He thought to himself and shrugged.

Just as Minho was about to leave he heard Hyunjin's stomach growl.

"Hungry eh?"

Hyunjin just shyly nodded as he felt a bit embarrassed.
Minho then went to the kitchen and started making some ramen.

"Do you want spice?"
"Mhm"
"okay..."

. . .
Just as they finshed their ramen Minho could see how sleepy hyunjin was getting. He got up leaving the younger alone and came back with a blanket and two pillows.

"Here. You can use these. Sleep on the couch okay?"

"mhm" hyujin no longer had any more energy and Minho could tell. The boy had beem unpacking all day so ofcourse he was sleepy. He just took the blanket and the pillows and went towards the sofa.