14.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 408
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘵𝘢𝘱......𝘵𝘢𝘱...... 𝘵𝘢𝘱

Hyunjin nervously sang his part fiddling his fingers because of anxiety taking over his soul. The boy wanted to leave so baldy. Yes, he loves singing BUT he get anxious really fast.
Minho on the other hand had his dark gaze 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 on the younger. He could tell the boy was panicking real bad but at the same time had a bit of a control for not showing it.

" i was enchanted to meet you...
Thank you!"

With that the boy quickly made his way towards the greyish seat beside Minho while everyone else in the room clapped and cheered for him.

Today was actually the Monday, the day he had to "submit" his own song.
Chan and Minho had helped him with it. They used to be in the same college as the one Hyunjin is in right now "Seoul Institite of Arts and Music".

It was a bit weird for how easy the brunette's life has gotten after meeting his cousin, Chan again and  very much a stranger or let's say, Hyunjin's grumpy neighbor, Minho.

"I didn't do well.." the younger whispered to himself but Minho had heard him and pleaded to him about how he did well and not bad.

"No you didn't. You did quite well honestly. You voice sounded pretty too all you need to do is bring some confidence in yourself"

Hyunjin shyly smiled after listening to such sweet words coming out of a person who'd he expect the least to be like this. A light pink color appeared on his chubby cheecks.

"T-thank you!"

. . . 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦....

Five seconds later Hyunjin realized that it was his wicked nieghbor saying such words which made randomly giggle all of a suddeden.

Minho raised an eyebrow.
"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Mr. Grumpy you really are youself right now right? How can you be so nice all of a sudden?"

Minho just facepalmed himself and sent deadly glares at the eighteen year old making him shut up with his giggling instantly.

               ――――――――――
             ///𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮///   
(let's pretend his hair is light brown and a bit long T^T)

  𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐛𝐨𝐭_𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞

• 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦 >< 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨~~

ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ
fwlix_bish >> "Jinnie so cute wtff"

jeon.inout >> "Pretty bestie"

Wooboiii>> "Ohhh this is the guy you were talking about! The grumpy neighbor of yours right?"

Minhoe_l33 >> "I told you not to post it 💀💀💀"
                  ° ʳᵉᵖˡʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˡᵘᵛᵇᵒᵗʲⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ
>> "Sorry not sorry! ^^"