18.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 483
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minho has gotten quite close to Hyunjin. Hyunjin comes to visit his cats and annoy him so sometimes  Minho does something which makes Hyunjin all blushy. He really enjoys the shy sight of Hyunjin so he tries to tease him as much as he can and the younger always fall for his tricks.

Today was just a normal day, or so did Hyunjin think. The boy was muy excited to meet his music teacher, Mr.Sobong but his whole day turned dark. He wasn't feeling that cheerful Hyunjin anymore.

"But sir i-"

"What but hyunjin!? You have gotten so careless these days. I told you to submit it on last Tuesday and It's Thursday today. How can you be like this! You used to be such a great student. I don't even want to see you right now. You are dismissed."

Hyunjin held back his tears while holding his tears back.

"Jin you okay?" Jung woo asked extremely worried for his best friend.

"Yeah i- please go without me today woo, I'm going home"

As much as Jungwoo wanted to stop hyunjin. He didn't. He knew Hyunjin needed some space at the moment.

"o-okay take care! You know we're always here for you right?" Jungwoo smiled hugging Hyunjin.

"Mhm, thank you"

. . .

Hyunjin didn't know why he was doing this but he just couldn't stop himself either.
He was currently standing outside the door to Minho's. 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
The younger askes himself.

𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰
                  ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵖⁱᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ

"Hello?" A rasph voice spoke.
"Hey h-hyung uhm a-re you h-home?"
"I'll be there in a minute why?"
"I- i will tell you l-later"
"Everything okay?"
"mhm j-just come back safely"

...

"Hyunjin! What happened!?"

Minho came running towards the younger in the hallway. His whole world stopped after he saw the younger boy's state. Hyunjin's hair and clothes were all soaked up in water because of the rain.
𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦? Minho thought.

"What the hell happened to you?"

He held the younger's chin as he made him look up. Tears were streaming down the other's face which worried Minho a lot. He bought the younger into a tight hug.

"Jin it's okay. I'm not sure what happened but don't cry"

. . .

Minho is currently blow drying hyunjin's hair. The younger sat on the carpet displayed on the floor, shivering from cold.

After being done with drying the brunette's hair Minho bought a blanket and covered it all over Hyunjin so he won't be cold.

Hyunjin still hadn't stopped crying though. Yes, the boy wasn't sobbing anymore but tears still came out of his light brown eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here for you"

Minho hugged the younger whilst whispering sweet things into his ear.
Even though hugging wasn't something Minho would be doing he still hugged the younger to release all the stress from that the other had.