22.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 456
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘋𝘢𝘺 14 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯's 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰's 𝘣𝘦𝘵.

Chan tapped on his desk while clicking the mouse from his right hand. He and Minho were preparing to release their new song. Not a duo but actually a four member group that they were. Consisting of Chan himself, Changbin, Han and Minho.
They are know as straykids.
They were quite popular internationally and in Korea even though they just debuted 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 months ago,the debut song "district 9" went hit right on the day it was released.

The blonde haired boy heard his phone chime so took a look at it.

"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘩?" he mumbled while smiling softly.
――――――――――
ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ "ʰʸᵘⁿⁿⁱᵉ"
>> hello hyung! are you free right now?"
>> is it okay if i visit you?

                                          hey jinnie.   <<
yeah ofcourse! Everything alright? <<

>> mhm i just wanna see you~~~

                          haha see you hen jin! <<
                              ―――――――――

Chan put his phone away and cleaned up his work desk and made his way to the kitchen in order to prepare himself some dinner so he can have it with Hyunjin later.

              ___30 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳___

ᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒⁿᵍ

The doorbell of Chan's house rang and the boy quickly went to open the door knowing it'll be Hyunjin.

"Ahh 안녕하세요 hyungie!!!"

Before the older could even reply, Hyunjin hugged him making him laugh a little.

"Hey jinnie!"

Chan was about to ask Hyunjin something when he saw another figure standing beside him.
It was Yeji, Hyunjin's older sister.

"Look who i bought to meet you!!"

The younger dragged Yeji in making her chuckle a little.

" 안녕하세요 oppa! It's nice to see you!"

Yeji also hugged Chan who just stood their shocked. The siblings laughed while looking at the expression of the oldest with them.

"Shocked to see me huh?" she smiled.

"y-yeah! Oh my! How are you!? How's everything back there?"

"I'm great! Well atleast now and everything back home is... Alright"

Chan smiled as he got see the siblings  together after a long time.

"now i know where hyunjin got the habit of hugging haha"

All three of them spent rest of the night talking about there memories from when Chan was also with them.
Chan couldn't have been more happier. They lived in the same neighborhood and are cousins but to Chan they were more like his younger siblings. His whole childhood was spent with these two messing around with him and coming to him whenever their mother would get drunk and hit them.

Yes, Hyunjin and Yeji's mother was a drinker. She would always get mad at these two ever since their father divorced her for another woman.
As much cheerful and happy the two behaved, their life wasn't really the best, not even close to good.