16.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 492
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬

The door bell to Minho's rang like 5 minutes ago but the man was too lazy to open it so he didn't but then a knock also appeared to heard making him roll his eyes.

"Go away!" He shouted

"Hyung I bought you cookies"

That was all he needed to hear. As much as he didn't want to get his lazy ass to open the door, he adored Hyunjin's cookies. Minho never acceps anything from and anyone and doesn't like talking to people either but Hyunjin was somehow an exception which confused Minho himself but he would always shrug such thoughts off.

"Good afternoon!" the younger smiled as he greeted Minho.

"What's so good in this afternoon" Minho spoke in an annoyed tone making Hyunjin look upto him in confusion.

"Everything! Look how cute the children playing outside look or just the people around!"

Minho chuckled at how the brunette's behavior and personality was. He could never be this cheerful and wouldn't want to be that way either.

"Yeah right" he replied.
"Here! These are for helping me last week, it means a lot to me. I'm sure that if you and Channie hyung weren't there, I would've been super duper stressed. Please accept these"

Hyunjin shyly blurted everything out to the older who just stood there listening to every single word.

"Thanks and no worries" Minho slightly smiled at the younger. He usually won't be doing this but he just couldn't control himself.

"your welcome Minmin hyung- *𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭* OMG YOU SMILED!"

Minho gave him a fake disgusted face look before speaking again.

"It just somehow happened don't think i was smiling because of you"

"I never said that but okayyy" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows and laughed. His voice sounded so soft it could melt anyone.

"Hyung if you don't mind, can i pet you cats? Pleaseee"

"Uhh... Sure i guess, come in"

Hyunjin gave the older a side hug while jumping with excitement as he entered making Minho, once again frozen. 𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘩... The older thought to himself turning to the Hyunjin who had already melted after seeing the cats.

"Hey as You're here already, help me with this"

Hyunjin looked up at Minho to see what he meant.

"I'm not sure if this needs more salt or not. Taste and add more if it does need some alright? I have to call someone right now."

Hyunjin nodded and went over tk the stove where the pot had been placed on. He got himself a spoon and checked the taste.

"Hmn this is bland"

The younger got the salt shaker and added a small amount of it, mixing it in the teokbokki and then tasted some again in order to check if it needs some more.

"Good! good! It tastes good but... This is teokbokki! It needs more spice"

"there all done" the younger added some spice into the teokbokki.