25.

// Mr. GRUMPY Next Door //

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 : 509
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

25 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵

Today Hyunjin had decided to take his sister to visit different places in Seoul.
Yeji was equally excited as Hyunjin was. The two decided to go to 𝘎𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 first and then the 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳. They took a lot of pictures and laughed their lungs out trying to remember their Childhood.
Oh how fun it used to be, if only they could go back to when everything was fine. When nothing was scary in this awful world.

Tired, the two finally decided to take a break from all the hanging and went to a restaurant near them. 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 was the name they read.
Right when they were about to enter Hyunjin saw a billboard with... MINHO on it. Wait Lee Minho? The grumpy neighbor he has.

The younger gasped real hard making his sister look at him in confusion.

"wae?"

The brunette didn't speak but just poited at what had made his jaw drop.
Yeji looked towards it and laughed.

"Oh Minho's gotten more famous!"
She spoke and chuckled.

Confused, Hyunjin looked at his sister and raised his eyebrows not understanding what she meant.

"What? You don't know?" she asked.
"Know what?"
"Dude...why are you so shocked seeing that billboard?"
"Gurl that is my neighbor.. The fuck do expect to react?"
"Jin, please don't tell me.."
"tell you what? God what did you mean by 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 anyways?"
"so You're telling me that you have no idea why his picture is there?"

The younger shook his head, confused

"Jinnie, Minho is an idol now you're telling me that you didn't have ANY idea about it?"

"WHAT!?" Hyunjin yelled but then got looks from people so he quickly apologized and bowed all embarrassed from his own actions.

"jiji noona, You're joking..."
"No I'm not. Why do you think i was so confused and shocked when i saw him huh?"
"uhh because  he's handsome anddd you kinda like him"

Yeji looked at her brother making a disgusted face and spoke.

"Bitch I'm dating Ryujin remember? And no, it was because i was wondering how you know such a famous idol and then i remembered he's in the same group as Chan so Ofcourse you'll know him"

"CHANNI HYUNG IS AN IDOL TOO!?"

No, don't worry, he whisper yelled this time but still got looks from a person, his sister ofcourse.

"Gurl... wait where the fuck was i?"

"probably lost... Wait I'll show you"

Yeji picked her phone from her pink furry purse that her girlfriend hsd bought to her as a gift and typed in the words "straykids" on Youtube.

Hyunjin just stared at the phone screen not ready for what he was about to experience.

Yeji showed him a few of their songs and showed him the members until the waiter came with the food.
The two gave in and started eating.

"can't believe you didn't know them"

"Yeah i can't believe myself either... You know what, I'll ask him when this stupid bet is over"